The Greatest Game of all time #7

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
So here is is...Game 7;
Game 10 http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=26782
Game 9 http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=27121
Game 8 http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=28004

As ever I'll do the spoiler running total and don't forget ONE GAME IN A SERIES.

FlameLeeUK ; Goldeneye

#7 Goldeneye

256px-GoldenEye007box.jpg

Format; N64

Genre; FPS

Release date;

Plot; See the film Goldeneye, that should help.

Why number 7?

This is a game that usually gets forgotten in top 10s, yet it is a game that we have all played. It is a game that most people remember playing 4 player until 4am. It has a brilliant story mode, but a fantastically excellent multiplayer mode. Heck, even my sister liked it.

Goldeneyeemulated4lw.jpg

Goldeneye will be revisited later on.

For me, I'm going with Mario Kart 64. This game is just huge. It takes the greatness of the original Mario Kart and builds on it massively. The weapons are better, the courses are longer and more diversified, and the replayability level is mind blowing. This game never gets old to you as you cna play it time after time. To me, the greatest racing game ever, save for maybe Diddy Kong Racing.

#7:Super Smash Brothers Brawl

FALCON PUNCH!!!!!
-Captain Falcon

The Smash bros series revolutionized the fighting genre of gaming, giving the ability of 4 characters playable at one time. Each one of the games has gotten better, leading us to the newest incarnation, SSBB. A wide aray of characters along with some old favorites, final smashes, the subspace emissary mode all make for a great game. Though im sill bitter bout no Geno or Megaman, the game has the best value a game can have, fun. SSBB is flat out fun, and great for parties too.

Exelent choices so far. One of the three is later in my list as well.

To Recap
10. Diddy Kong Racing
9. Final Fantasy X
8. Banjo Tooie

NES_Tetris_Box_Front.jpg

I figured this game needs some top 10 love lol

But seriously, this game has been around FOREVER! and who ever really gets bored of tetris? This is oneof those few games that every single erson on earth knows about. Thats gotta man somthing. And I can honestly say it's in my top ten because I play it ALOT more then alot of other video games.

In case you've been living under a rock for the past (Insert your age year) years, Tetris is a puzzle game. You have blocks n different shapes, one at a time, and you must place them (with limited time) onto the already dropped blocks. If you get a full horizontal line, that line disapeares. The object is to get rid of all blocks, and you lose if you have to many. Simple.

My number 6 game is in the same series as one of the formerly mentioned games, but may catch some of you off guard...

7# Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne

Shin_Megami_Tensei_III_Nocturne.jpg

Synopsis: In Tokyo, Japan, a high school student on his way to visit his teacher at the hospital meets a reporter who tells him a bizarre story about a recent clash in a local park, which the man believes is tied to the occult.

After the strange run-in, the boy arrives at the hospital in Shinjuku only to discover that the hospital is empty and his teacher is nowhere to be found. After wandering around the deserted building, the boy encounters a mysterious man in the basement. Shortly after, from the rooftop, he witnesses a catastrophic event--the Conception. The earth shakes and a bright light engulfs everything on the horizon. When the boy awakens, he finds his appearance drastically altered. As he wanders the hospital halls, he comes to realize that he has been turned into a demon.

In the aftermath of the destruction, the boy sets forth on a journey where he must battle against demonic forces to bring order to the chaos. The world awaits its rebirth, but will it ever be the same again?

This is probably one of the most funnest RPG's i have ever played. The level of customization you have over your party is probably unparalleled. You basically capture demons and make them join your party. From their they can evolve or you can fuse them to make new or stronger demons. The story is not the best i have seen but its pretty good and the multiple endings will keep you playing for hours. Overall great game i wish i could have put it higher on my list but the games ahead of it i just cant put them down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back