The New Japan World Dilemma

Bagpipes

Top Guys Out
So I've been debating whether or not to give New Japan World a try. Since Wrestle Kingdom 9 I've become a fan of the promotion and really want to delve more into it, although there seem to be very few PPV events televised in the US throughout the year.

With NJ World I've heard that several house shows, as well as all of the major shows throughout the year are available on this streaming service.

The positives: the live shows, the affordable price ($8.36 USD/month), historic matches/footage, and of course Boma Ye's aplenty.

The negatives: No English commentary (as of yet), no app (which means watching on a computer screen or using the sometimes tumultuous methods of web browser navigation on Smart TV or PS3).

Just looking for any additional input, reviews, experience with the service.

from my experience only the big shows are worth watching. new beginning, invasion attack, njpw cup finals etc....g1 climax is the only exception that season usually rules...you can get the biggest shows off torrents which also makes it easier to watch on you tv.

from my experience only the big shows are worth watching. new beginning, invasion attack, njpw cup finals etc....g1 climax is the only exception that season usually rules...you can get the biggest shows off torrents which also makes it easier to watch on you tv.

house shows and road to" shows are usually a novelty. even fantasticmania felt like a novelty.

Thanks for the input, I'm likely going to sign up soon. Is everything on NJ World on an On Demand basis? Like if you can't watch a show live can you watch it at another time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back