The Plane Ride from Hell did Mr. Perfect beat Brock Lesnar?

Chrome

Getting Noticed By Management
SO I ran across this, I wasn't watching wrestling much back then (I was taking a break after 15+ years watching it at the time) but I saw this of Curt Henning in TNA.. I understand this plane trip caused Scott Hall and Curt Henning to be released from WWE later. What really happened I don't know the whole story all these years later?

[YOUTUBE]7aM-JBfJQ4k[/YOUTUBE]

Can you imagine Paul Heyman turning on Brock in favor of Curt Henning saying saying "MY CLIENT MR. PERFECT TOOK DOWN BROCK LESNAR AT 35,000 FEET"?

Apparently, AC/DC's "Thunderstruck" was inspired by the band traveling by plane and a bolt of lightning struck the wing.

That's all I got...

Kurt angle and vince mcmahon were wrestling on the floor, taker wakes up and thinks its a shoot, attacks kurt and all hell breaks loose. Not sure if details of the ensuing rumble have been revealed. I just assume that a bunch of drunk wrestlers got involved

Kurt angle and vince mcmahon were wrestling on the floor, taker wakes up and thinks its a shoot, attacks kurt and all hell breaks loose. Not sure if details of the ensuing rumble have been revealed. I just assume that a bunch of drunk wrestlers got involved

That was a year or two before the Plane Ride From Hell. I don't think anything really caused the Plane Ride From Hell other than a bunch of alcohol on a really long flight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back