The WWE Desire videos

CM Steel

A REAL American
Remember back when the invasion angle was closing and the WWF at the time debut the WWF/E desire video tribute's? Like the desire video based on the history of the WWF/E going back to when the WWE was known as the WWWF. And later other desire videos started coming up based on WWF/E superstars (Jeff Hardy's desire video come's to mind).

But after awhile, the desire videos faded away. But the WWF/E desire videos were done really well. And they helped profile a rising superstar during a push. So if the desire videos were ever brought back to the WWE? Would they serve a good purpose profiling a WWE superstar on the rise to the main event?

And it's been ten years since we've seen a WWE desire video. So should they be brought back??

The first one with that creed song, my scarifice was awesome, the the HHH/U2, and the Jeff Hardy ones were epics, then they started tacking on every lame assed creed song to every situation, it became over kill.

But that original one, you can't beat that. That was awesome.

i remember the creed sacrifice one was pretty cool but the jeff hardy one i still watch and the tune was epic! same band that did Benoit's "whatever" entrance music

Yes the videos were cool, a tad bit long but over all enjoyable and give you kind of an insight into the wrestler, WWE could uterlize these videos nowadays with the the Ortons, Cenas, Takers, HHHs, Rocks, Zigglers, Mizs, Albertos etc etc, especially in the build up towards Wrestle Mania.

i remember the creed sacrifice one was pretty cool but the jeff hardy one i still watch and the tune was epic! same band that did Benoit's "whatever" entrance music

Lol... this was almost worth red rep. Our Lady Peace does the song Whatever, which WWE used for Benoit's theme song. It was on the CD "WWE Forceable Entry". Creed didn't actually do anyone's entrance, they only lent their music for promotional purposes, like the "Desire" videos.

Back on subject, I used to LOVE Jeff Hardy's Desire video. When they were pushing him into the title scene, up to his first Heavyweight Title win, I wish they had replayed these. It would have been awesome.

Lol... this was almost worth red rep. Our Lady Peace does the song Whatever, which WWE used for Benoit's theme song. It was on the CD "WWE Forceable Entry". Creed didn't actually do anyone's entrance, they only lent their music for promotional purposes, like the "Desire" videos.

Back on subject, I used to LOVE Jeff Hardy's Desire video. When they were pushing him into the title scene, up to his first Heavyweight Title win, I wish they had replayed these. It would have been awesome.

I wasn't saying that creed did anyones entrance music, if thats what you are getting at?

The first one with that creed song, my scarifice was awesome, the the HHH/U2, and the Jeff Hardy ones were epics, then they started tacking on every lame assed creed song to every situation, it became over kill.

Kinda like they do now with Nickelback?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back