TNA Heavyweight Title Match:
Kurt Angle vs Crimson

TNA Tag Team Title Match:
Beer Money vs AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels

Monsters Ball Match:
Abyss vs Bully Ray vs Mr Anderson vs Gunner

RVD vs Samoa Joe

Steel Asylum X Division Title Match:
Brian kendrick vs Alex Shelley vs Austin Aries vs Robbie E vs Kazarian vs Amazing Red vs Shannon Moore

TNA Knockouts Title Match:
Mickie James vs Angelina Love vs Velvet Sky vs Tara

Nice card in theory, but I don't think it'll pan out that way.

The major thing you've gotten dead on the money is Hulk Hogan vs Sting, which is an unfortunate certainty. The match itself is going to be beyond wretched. Sting's been wrestling on borrowed time for about a year now and Hogan's passed LONG ago.

There will definitely be a World Heavyweight Title match involving Kurt Angle, but i'm not entirely sold Crimson will be his opponent. I don't think he's ready to enter the main-event scene yet (if ever). He'll certainly get into the four-way match at No Surrender, but I think they'll have someone else win in such a way that Crimson's "undefeated streak" continues. Let him have the glory of having "won" the Bound for Glory series, but nobody is going to pay a dime to see him main event a PPV, let alone TNA's largest. They can think of him as the next Goldberg all they like, but Crimson isn't catching fire like Goldberg did.

I find your choice of Tag Team title match and Monster's Ball to be rather curious, in that it's Fortune and Immortal completely imploding at the same time. Personally I think they might use Bound for Glory to put a full stop of this stable vs stable feud, with the loser disbanding.

RVD vs Joe would be an okay match, but I don't know whether it suits where both guys are at. RVD will probably want something more high profile and Joe really needs a win to re-establish his psychotic persona.

As for the X Division and Knockouts, that's definitely the approach they'll take. There won't be any specific feuds in place, they'll just throw the entire division out there to get them on the show. May as well showcase all the highflying lunatics and beautiful women when they've got chance.

Now, if I had to predict the BFG card...

World Heavyweight Championship
Kurt Angle (c) vs Rob Van Dam (winner of the No Surrender fatal fourway)

Retirement match
Hulk Hogan vs Sting

Loser disbands match
Immortal vs Fortune

Tag Team Championships
Mexican America (c) vs The Hardy Boyz (that's right, I think they'll return as a tag team in time for BFG)

X Division Championship
Steel Asylum featuring the entire X Division

Knockouts Championship
Winter (c) vs Angelina Love vs Mickie James vs Velvet Sky

Television Championship
Eric Young (c) vs Samoa Joe

The card I would like to see going on the current booking

BFG 2011

World Champion Kurt Angle vs. Rob Van Dam

Sting vs. Hogan vs. Flair (is he still with the company?)

X Champion Austin Aries vs. Alex Shelley

AJ vs. Daniels vs. Joe

Crimson vs. Gunner

Anderson vs. Ray vs. Abyss Monster's Ball

Ultimate X - Kid Kash vs. Brian Kendrick vs. Zema Ion vs. Frankie Kazarian

KO Champ Winter vs. Mickie James vs. Velvet Sky vs. Angelina Love

WTC Beer Money vs. British invasion vs. Mexican America

Mex Champ Jeff Jarrett vs. Zorro/ or top AAA talent

Bound For Glory 2011 (In MY Opinion)

The Final Battle
Hulk Hogan vs. Sting

World Heavyweight Championship
Kurt Angle vs. Crimson

Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn

A.J. Styles vs. Samoa Joe vs. Christopher Daniels

AAA Championship
Jeff Jarrett w/ Karen Jarrett vs. Chavo Guerrero w/ Hector Guerrero

Mr. Anderson vs. Bully Ray

X-Division Championship
Brian Kendrick vs. Austin Aries

Knockouts Championship
Winter w/ Angelina Love vs. Velvet Sky

Tag Team Championship
Beer Money vs. Mexican America vs. British Invasion vs. Mystery Team (The Hardys)

Bank on at least 70 % of that card.

Alot of good suggestions here but this is how I think the final BFG 2011 match card will be:

World Heavyweight Title Match
Kurt Angle (c) vs Crimson

Immortal verses Icon!
Hulk Hogan vs Sting

30min Ironman Match (Rematch from Against All Odds 2005)
AJ vs. Daniels

Tag Team Title Match:
Mexican America vs Pope & Devon vs Beer Money

Jeff Jarrett vs Chavo Guerrero

Monsters Ball Match:
Abyss vs Bully Ray vs Mr Anderson vs Gunner

Television Championship (Drop the TV title to Joe for this match)
Samoa Joe (c) vs RVD

Knockouts Championship
Winter (c) vs Angelina Love vs Mickie James vs Velvet Sky

Ultimate X for X Division Championship:
Brian Kendrick (c) vs. Austin Aries vs. Frankie Kazarian vs. Alex Shelley

Immortal VS Icon
Hogan vs Sting (or if Hogan really can't go i see Flair vs Sting)

TNA Heavyweight Title
Kurt Angle vs RVD

Crimson Vs Somoa Joe vs Gunner

TNA Tag Title
Mexican America vs Hardys (yes im on the bandwagon an think they might come back too) or if not then British Invasion

Ultimate X Match for X Division Title
Kendrick (C) vs Aries vs Shelly vs Zion vs Kazirian vs Kash vs Robbie E

AJ Styles vs Dainels Ironman Match

Beer Money vs Bubba an Stiner Hardcore Street Fight

Before the ppv match
Eric young vs The Freak Rob Terry (eric wins because Terry is awful)

I dont know man these are so hard to do because there is so many ways an matches to think of. Sure mine will more then likely not happen but hey whatever lol :)

eh alot of good and very possible matches here but based off current booking and rumors i have heard/read i see this being the card for (in my opinion) for

Bound For Glory 2011 (not in order at all)

1. Hulk Hogan vs Sting
Retirement Match

2. Crimson vs Kurt Angle
Undefeated Streak vs Impact Wrestling World Heavyweight Title

3. Rob Van Dam vs Jerry Lynn
One Last Battle In Philly (maybe a street fight? :shrug:)

4. Velvet Sky vs Mickie James vs Angelina Love vs Winter (although i hope im wrong about this i dont like there style of fatal 4 way matches with tagging in and out of the match)

5. either an ultimate x match,xscape match or aries,shelley and kendrick in a triple threat match for the x division title

6. Fortune vs Immortal
Lethal Lockdown losing stable must disband

those 6 matches i can almost guarntee are gonna happen and then there might be a filler match with madison vs tara...oh and of course were gonna have a tag title match most likley with Mexican America vs British Invasion and maybe add in Pope & Devon if they decide to team up for the tag titles? :shrug: i just cant see beer money making it to bfg with the tag titles but i wouldnt mind if they did

I'm reading some good ideas but I am almost certain the card will look like this:

World Heavyweight Championship: Kurt Angle vs. Crimson

Retirement/Company Rights Match: Hulk Hogan w/Flair vs. Sting.

If Hogan wins, Sting retires and leaves TNA for good. If Sting wins, Hogan and Bischoff lose their rights to the company and Dixie Carter returns.

Last Man Standing: AJ Styles vs. Daniels

Immortal (Steiner, Bully Ray & Gunner) vs. Fortune (Roode, Storm & Kaz)

If Immortal wins, Fortune must disband. If Fortune wins, Immortal must disband.

Hardcore Match: RVD vs. Jerry Lynn

One more match between both men.

X-Division Ladder Match: Austin Aries vs. Alex Shelly.

I think this will be a feud that carries the X-Division into it's new era. I believe this could be a classic.

Knockouts Championship Match: Winter vs. Velvet Sky.

If Velvet wins, Winter must let Angelina go.

Knockouts Tag Team Championship Match: Tara & Miss Tessmacher vs. Mickie James and Madison Rayne.

Television Championship Match: Eric Young vs. Rocky

I think it will be the strongest card, we've ever seen in BFG.

Why do people keep listing matches consisting of Joe/AJ/Daniels? Has TNA been that boring that you have to go 6 years back to revive a main event that was good but not that great to begin with?

Anyway, I'm not big on these prediction cards, but if I had to, here's how I can see it playing out.

TNA World Championship
Kurt Angle (C) & Hogan vs. Crimson & Sting
Why a tag match? Because Hogan needs to be in the ring for as little as possible, plus it hasn't been done since Rock, Taker, & Kane vs. Trips, Shane, and Vince... and the fact that this would help Crimson even moreso now that he'll be int he ring with three of wrestling's greatest workers in their hay days.

Abyss & Mr. Anderson vs. Gunner & Bully Ray
The Blue Chipper and the Bully taking on the monster and the asshole... plus, by this time, Abyss and Anderson will be out of Immortal and feuding with said group.

Samoa Joe & Austin Aries vs. Brian Kendrick & Alex Shelley
I can see TNA pairing Aries and Joe up for the simple fact that they both entered the X-Division almost the same way. Aries said that his only rule was to win at all cost, and that originally was Joe's goal when he entered TNA. Plus, the two of them have a lot of history together, Joe's not doing anything, and the fans would love it.

RVD vs. Jerry Lynn
I'll give you this one because it makes sense... but I won't watch this match.

KO Title
Winter (c) w/ Angelina Love vs Mickie James
Cause it makes sense

KO & TNA Tag Team Titles
Mexican America (C & C) vs. Beer Money, Tara, & Miss Tessmacher
Again, it makes sense to me... plus it would be kind of cool.

And then there'll be some other stuff like debut hypes for maybe Melina or something... idk, but this PPV seems the most likely... save for maybe one or two matches.

Why do people keep listing matches consisting of Joe/AJ/Daniels? Has TNA been that boring that you have to go 6 years back to revive a main event that was good but not that great to begin with?

Anyway, I'm not big on these prediction cards, but if I had to, here's how I can see it playing out.

TNA World Championship
Kurt Angle (C) & Hogan vs. Crimson & Sting
Why a tag match? Because Hogan needs to be in the ring for as little as possible, plus it hasn't been done since Rock, Taker, & Kane vs. Trips, Shane, and Vince... and the fact that this would help Crimson even moreso now that he'll be int he ring with three of wrestling's greatest workers in their hay days.

Abyss & Mr. Anderson vs. Gunner & Bully Ray
The Blue Chipper and the Bully taking on the monster and the asshole... plus, by this time, Abyss and Anderson will be out of Immortal and feuding with said group.

Samoa Joe & Austin Aries vs. Brian Kendrick & Alex Shelley
I can see TNA pairing Aries and Joe up for the simple fact that they both entered the X-Division almost the same way. Aries said that his only rule was to win at all cost, and that originally was Joe's goal when he entered TNA. Plus, the two of them have a lot of history together, Joe's not doing anything, and the fans would love it.

RVD vs. Jerry Lynn
I'll give you this one because it makes sense... but I won't watch this match.

KO Title
Winter (c) w/ Angelina Love vs Mickie James
Cause it makes sense

KO & TNA Tag Team Titles
Mexican America (C & C) vs. Beer Money, Tara, & Miss Tessmacher
Again, it makes sense to me... plus it would be kind of cool.

And then there'll be some other stuff like debut hypes for maybe Melina or something... idk, but this PPV seems the most likely... save for maybe one or two matches.

I put it on my card because Russo is still in creative.

6 years ago compared to what.. 11 years ago with RVD/Lynn which I beleive is on your card.

But to explain my reasoning, Joe was dissed by Daniels and AJ a while back leading up to Destination X. Daniels and AJ are still working towards something and Joe hasn't won a match since being punked out by the other 2. He has had enough of his losing streak and will take it out on the two guys he used to destroy on a weekly basis 6 years ago...

Annnnd, all three men have nothing else to do, they've been booked so poorly and out of anything resembling the mian event, that I needed to put them on their somewhere...

World Heavyweight Championship Match:
kurt angle vs AJ Styles

RVD vs Jerry Lynn

Crimson vs Goldberg

Hulk Hogan vs Sting

alex shelly vs austin aries vs brian kendrick

womens title
winter vs mickie james

tag team title
maxican america vs british invasion

women tag title
tara/velvet sky vs rosita/sarita vs ODB/jackie moore

fortune vs immortal

samoa joe vs ?

most matches looks quite fixed to me...

-World Heavyweight Championship-
Bobby Roode VS Kurt Angle(c)

"Clean finish is all I want from this match. No interferences, no bullshit. Just Roode and Angle slugging it out with Roode pulling off a real victory. Not close, not a roll up, not anything contraversial. Finisher - pin - win."

- X-Division Championship -
Brian Kendrick(c) vs Austin Aries

"Typical Aries match. Arrogant Aries vs courageous Brian Kendrick. X-Division action, good story, Aries getting a clean win proving that he can abide by X-Division's silly code of ethics and still win, but this is the last time he does it so everyone can shut up and he'll continue to do things his way because he's the greatest man that ever lived."

- KO's Championship -
Winter /w Angelina Love vs Velvet Sky

"Sky wins after Angelina turns on Winter. They re-form The Beautiful People and Velvet wins her first KO's Championship."

- Tag Team Championships / AAA Championship -
Mexican America and Jeff Jarrett(c) vs Los Ben Dejos and El Zorro OR Hector Guuerrero

"For the people that don't know, the two janitors Double J was making fun of are Los Ben Dejos. So, the rules are simple. If Mexican America and Double J win - M.A keeps their belts and so does Double J. If LBD and Zorro/Hector win, LBD becomes tag Champs and A- Hector brings the belt back to AAA but isn't actually Champion, it's just a storyline, B- El Zorro brings it back to AAA. Whichever is fine. Maybe Hector does a frog splash as a tribute to his brother - Eddie Guerrero. Clean finish."

- KO's tag titles -
Tessmacher and Tara vs Someone

"I don't give a damn what happens and who they're up against as long as I can see Brooke shake her ass every Thursday."

- TV Title -
Eric Young(c) vs Jesse Godderz

"Starts out as a comedy match, Eric gets smacked around by Godderz who does some power moves, Eric gets pissed, shows that he can wrestle, they go back and forth and despite Young's effort Godderz wins."

- Hip replacement on a pole match -
Hulk Hogan vsSting

"Kidding about the stipulation. But not about the match. If Hogan loses he has to hand TNA back to Dixie Carter. If Sting wins he gets Dixie her company back (because that's his mission right now).

Crimson vs Ric Flair

"Big rub for Crimson. Whatever. No retirement for Naitch. Crimson doesn't deserve it."

- Ultimate X for the N#1 Contendership -
Alex Shelley vs Mark Haskins vs Kid Kash vs Robbie E. vs Jesse Sorensen vs Tony Nesse vs Kazarian vs anyone I missed

"A repackaged Robbie E. A face Robbie. Shave that thing off his head, have him start over with his original indy gimmick (which wasn't too different from what he was doing in TNA but it was better), go back to being The Platinum Papa and maybe show the world why you belong in the X-Division with some athletic moves. Maybe a little technical wrestling, not just high flying. It's hybrid wrestling, like Shelley said. Be that."

Mr.Anderson vs Bully Ray

"Fuck Anderson. He's been boring lately, he's trying too hard to be someone else or LIKE someone else, he's losing track of his character and he's giving no one any reason to get behind him or push him. Ray on the other hand has been amazing since the day he turned on D-Von. The heel wins. The real asshole wins."

AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels

"After weeks of trying to convince AJ for one more match Daniels crosses the line. It's No Surrender, AJ is about to hit the 450 on RVD (maybe) and take the win. Daniels pushes him off the ropes right into Bobby Roode who catches him in mid-air hits a sick Spinebuster and pins AJ. AJ is pissed at Daniels and agrees to a match at BFG. The match itself is a lot faster and filled with more emotion than their previous one. Plus, it's going to be different. Daniels is a heel now."

RVD vs Jerry Lynn

"RVD wins. That's where TNA's going with it so ... sure. Would still be an amazing match though. Clean finish."

Abyss vs Gunner and Steiner

"Abyss is sick of people pushing him around. He snaps a few weeks back and maybe saves someone Immortal wanted to beat up and chases them away. Probably an X-Division guy. Abyss' face after he lost to Kendrick told a lot about how he felt. He looked like he admired his heart and everything. So, they're pissed, and since everyone else is busy, Gunner and Steiner vow to punish Abyss for what he did blah blah blah."

Samoa Joe vs Eric Bischoff

"He talks about the system, he talks about being screwed. What better way to take your frustrations out than to whip Bischoff's ass? Hell, the smarks think he's one of the reasons for Joe's endless jobbing, so this should be a jizz fest for a lot of people. Fits."

I know that there's a LOT of matches and you can always drop some KO's bullshit and not have Immortal/Fourtune face eachother and do ANOTHER Immortal-Fourtune storyline, but maybe the whole premise of the show is that the only thing left of Immortal are the people who started it. Flair, Bischoff and Hogan. They're pretty much the last remnant of it and if they succeed their reign will continue. Which it won't.

Also I couldn't find shit for James Storm. That's mainly because I don't know squat about booking but hey - that's what I'd want to see.

Below is more of a card I'd like to see at Bound For Glory but could also see a lot of these matches taking place. A few things would need to change leading into BFG11 for this card to work though.

X-Division 10 Man Gauntlet for the Gold: Austin Aries(c) vs Kazarian vs Daniels vs Kid Kash vs Alex Shelley vs Zema Ion vs Eric Young vs Mark Haskins vs Tony Nese vs Rob Eckos - Just basically gives all the X-Division guys a chance to be on the card. Would make a good opener too due to the fast paced, all action, style of match.

Knockouts Title Match: Velvet Sky vs Angelina Love(c) - Velvet and Angelina's feud has died down lately but this is the most intriguing Knockouts match I can think of (I'd actually be interest in seeing this, unlike any other Knockouts match). The history between these two goes way back and having Velvet Sky finally win the Knockouts Title by defeating Angelina Love (probably the best Knockout ever) would be a pretty good moment IMO.

Monsters Ball: Abyss vs Gunner - With Abyss falling out of favour with Immortal and Gunner looking like Immortals new monster, this match could work quite well. Would like to see Abyss pull out all the tools in this one and he and Gunner go toe to toe. Gunner scoring the win after a brutal battle would give Gunner even more credibility.

4 Corners Tag Match: Ink Inc vs Mexican America vs British Invasion vs Devon & Pope - Pretty much just gets a lot of the guys on the card. Could make this a number one contenders match just to add something to it.

No1 Contenders Match: Bully Ray vs Mr Anderson - With the ongoing situation involving Bully Ray and Mr Anderson it only seems natural for it to culminate in a number one contenders match at BFG. I want to see Bully Ray as World Champion but am also a big fan of Mr Anderson. I became a fan because he was just an obnoxious prick that made me laugh when he first came in, now I feel sorry for him and want him to kick some arse again.

Tag Team Title Match: The Hardys vs Beer Money(c) - This is the biggest tag team match TNA can put on. The returning Hardys vs Beer Money, for the TNA Tag Team Titles, is a no brainer for me. This gives you the chance to get the Titles off of Beer Money and give them to the "biggest" team they have. Me personally, I want to see the Hardys hold the belts in TNA and can't wait for James Storm to be given a shot at going solo.

Extreme Rules Match: Jerry Lynn vs Rob Van Dam - BFG is in Philly so this match should definately be on the card IMO. And what a match it would be. I only watched their match at Destination X and (without seeing the rest) I wouldn't have thought anything else on that card was as good. These two going at it, using whatever the hell they want, would be awesome and something nice for the crowd.

Streak vs The Original Streak: Crimson vs Goldberg - If TNA could get Goldberg for an appearance (or 2), you'd have to think this is what they'd have in mind? Goldberg could even win this match. At least no one in "TNA" would've beaten Crimson. If Goldberg is available for a stint, TNA should make all the effort they can to get him for BFG.

Icon vs Legend: Sting vs Hulk Hogan - This one speaks for itself.

World Title Match: AJ Styles vs Kurt Angle(c) - AJ is one of the only guys in TNA that doesn't have that much going on, so why not have him win the BFG Series? He's pretty far behind, granted, so might not be too likely to happen. But if TNA wanted to put on one hell of a technical masterclass, at their biggest PPV of the year, this is the match they should go with as the main event IMO.

If TNA could put out a card similar (all matches seem realistic to me) it would be TNAs best card ever and prove how far they've actually come.

Just got tickets to Bound for Glory. No matter what the line-up card is, its going to be amazing. Real excited because I've never been to a TNA event. I kind of do hope that Sting and Hogan wrestle just because I would be there for it, even though its not a great book since both men are out of their prime.

You Book BFG2011!

No need to talk about current storylines or book promos just list a ppv card containing the current roster and champions that you personally think would be fun to watch and something that would deserve a decent buyrate.

GO!

Here's my take on a BFG card for 2011

Retirement vs. Control of TNA
Sting vs Hogan

TNA Heavyweight Championship Match
Kurt Angle vs Crimson vs Bully Ray (They've shown good chemistry, and Crimson has a good enough push going that a win might be justified)

X Division Championship
Austin Aries vs Kazarian vs Brian Kendrick

Tag Team Championship
Mexican America vs Beer Money vs British Invasion

Knockouts Championship Match
Mickie James vs Velvet Sky (Seems more and more like Sky is being set up for a KO Championship run)

AJ Styles vs Daniels 2 out of 3 Falls

Ultimate X #1 Contender Match
Alex Shelley, Jesse Sorenson, Shannon Moore, Zima Xion, Jack Evans, Kazarian

I think AJ vs Daniels 2 out of 3 Falls would be a great rubber match if Daniels picks up the win in their next encounter. Ultimate X is a showcase (even if overused) match, and should be on the premier PPV for the company.

While I don't really want to see Sting vs Hogan, seeing as how I can't see Hogan being able to really wrestle at any kind of decent level, it is the focus feud of TNA/Impact wrestling, and as such should have the big pay off at the big PPV. Ideally, Sting would win, and in the end we would get a Hogan face turn to send everyone home happy(ish) lol.

Sting vs. Hogan

TNA Championship:
Kurt Angle vs. Bobby Roode

X-Division Championship (Ultimate X)
Austin Aries vs. Brian Kendrick vs. Alex Shelley vs. Kazarian

Tag Team Championship:
Mexican America vs. British Invasion

Knockouts Championship:
Mickie James vs. Winter vs. Velvet Skyy

AJ Styles vs. Daniels (Last Man Standing)

#1 Contender for X-Division Championship:
Jesse Sorenson vs. Kid Kash vs. Zema Ion vs. Jack Evans

I really hope this happens, I would be extremely happy :) I really don't want to see Sting vs. Hogan, gonna be good for nostalgic reasons and that's it! I really feel Bound for Glory is going to be a fantastic PPV, or it could be..I hope it does.

My Prediction of the Card:

Hulk Hogan vs Sting (with Flair as Ref)

Kurt Angle(c) vs Crimson(they'll teased he's injured but he'll win the 4-way)

Storm vs Roode

AJ vs Daniels

Monster's Ball - Bully Ray vs Mr. Anderson vs Abyss vs Gunner

Samoa Joe vs Matt Morgan

Mexican America vs British Invasion

Angelina Love vs Mickie James(c)

RVD vs Jerry Lynn

Ultimate X - the kid vs Kid Cash vs Kendrick vs Austin Aries

TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match
Kurt Angle vs. Bobby Roode w/ James Storm​

This one is written in the stars. Bobby Roode is my bet to win Bound for Glory Series beating his own partner James Storm at the finals of the Tournament. They can hug it out after the match and the storyline being on the road to Bound for Glory that Storm is proud of his partner and will be with him at Bound for Glory for the biggest night of his partner's career. The match itself could be a very well worked match, I can bet that this two can have an outstanding match. About the winner, two options here for TNA: either they have Storm screw Roode up or Roode wins a hard fought battle and Roode/Storm hug in the middle fo the ring to end the PPV just like Wrestlemania XX with Guerrero and Benoit. I would prefer the second option.

TNA X-Division Championship Match
Austin Aries vs. Brian Kendrick vs. Kid Kash vs. Sorensen​

The top four guys for the X-Division right now fighting for the biggest prize in the division: the title. I guess that Aries can be champion by then so it would his first defense. Easy booking for TNA and it be a good match to show how good X-Division can be.

TNA Tag Team Championship Match
Mexican America vs. The British Invasion vs. Pope & Devon​

Mexican American is the heel tag team and the current TNA TAg Team Champions, British Invasion will be the contenders and Pope & Devon can be thrown in to the mix, good match for sure, the Brits are my pick to win this but I would see TNA picking Pope & Devon as winners so that they can prolongue their feud with each other.

TNA TV Championship Match
Eric Young's Open Invitational​

We all know this whole storyline is leading to something like this. Some celebrity will accept the challenge and I would guess TNA would allow them to pick to win just to lose it on Thursday's IMPACT Wrestling. No big deal, could be on the pre-air.

TNA Womens Championship Match
Mickie James vs. Winter vs. Angelina Love vs. Velvet Sky​

I'm really not sure about this one as I'm not picking a TNA Knock-Outs Tag Team Championship Match, so I guess there could be some change and make this a Triple Threat Tag Match or even a Four Way Tag Team Match for both Knockouts Titles adding the current champions: Tara & Techmacher and Sarita/Rosita, I really don't know.

Hulk Hogan vs. Sting
w/ Special Referee: Ric Flair

Short match. I'm guessing Hogan turns face after Immortal comes out just like nWo at Wrestlemania 18. Won't be a great match but I get why they are doing it.

Jeff Jarrett vs. Chavo Guerrero​

This match can or can't happen. I'm not really sure if Chavo is needed in TNA or if this would happen would be just a short-term deal with the company for a 1/2/3 month(s) feud with Jeff Jarrett.

Samoa Joe vs. Crimson
w/ Special Guest Enforcer: Matt Morgan

Joe's quest to screw the Bound for Glory Series lead up to him screwing up Crimson's chances of headlining the biggest show of the company. Crimson should and will pick up the win adding two more months to his undefeated streak. Maybe they will add Matt Morgan as a special guest enforcer...

Gunner vs. Mr. Anderson​

This match and the next were hard to pick. I guess Anderson/Ray feud can be over by October so Anderson can attack another member of Immortal and Gunner really needs the exposer at Bound for Glory as he is still a young guy, could be a good match, I'm not sure if Anderson/Gunner can have a good interaction. Not sure if it happens and if it does who wins it.

Hardcore Match
Bully Ray vs. Jeff Hardy​

I would love to watch this match, especially if it is under some special rules like a Hardcore Match. Jeff Hardy is coming back next week and he will be against Immortal, Bully Ray is the top heel guy on Immortal so it's easy booking. Not sure if Ray faces Hardy or Anderson at the PPV, or even making it a Tag Team Match: Ray/Gunner vs. Anderson/Hardy...

Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn​

Rob Van Dam and Jerry Lynn, not much to say. I guess it could be a good 6/7 minutes match and RVD will pick up the win on this one.

Best 2 out of 3 Falls Match
AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels​

Christoper Daniels finally beat AJ Styles one on one (I'm not really sure if he didn't before, but I'm guessing no) so Daniels is turning heel at the moment, not handshaking AJ's hand. Daniels can be the cocky heel guy that thinks he is better than his former friend, AJ Styles wants a rematch at Bound for Glory and they should have a great 2 out of 3 falls match, and why book it this way? Because Daniels can pick a win in this match and be a great storytelling with Daniels/AJ and with Styles picking up the second and third fall and winning it.

TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match - Main Event
Kurt Angle (c) vs. Robert Roode

Retirement/Control of the Company - ICON vs. IMMORTAL
Special Referee: Ric Flair

"The Icon" Sting vs. "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan

TNA X-Division Championship Match
Austin Aries (c) vs. Alex Shelley

Crimson vs. Samoa Joe

"The Final Battle" - 30 Minute Ironman Match
"The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels vs. "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles

Philadelphia Street Fight
Jerry Lynn vs. "The Whole F'N Show" Rob Van Dam

Jeff Jarrett vs. Jeff Hardy

Monster's Ball
Ken Anderson vs. Bully Ray

TNA Knockout Championship Match
Mickie James (c) vs. Wynter vs. Angelina Love vs. Velvet Sky

Ultimate X Match - #1 Contender's - X-Division Showcase
Kid Kash vs. Brian Kendrick vs. Kazarian vs. Jesse Sorensen vs. Anthoney Nese vs. Zema Ion

Pre Show:

TNA Knocout Tag Team Championship Match - Bimbo Brawl
Tara and Ms. Tessmacher (c) vs. ODB and Jackie Moore

I couldn't figure out what to do with Gunner, James Storm, The Pope, Abyss, and others... There's simply not enough room on the rest of the card.

Alright here is my BFG 2011 Card!

If Sting wins, Dixie Carter gets TNA back. If Hogan wins, Sting must retire
"The Icon" Sting vs. "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan

TNA World Heavyweight Championship
Kurt Angle(c) vs. Bobby Roode

Jeff Hardy vs. Jeff Jarrett

AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels

Monsters Ball Match
Abyss vs. Gunner vs. Mr Anderson vs. Bully Ray (and James Storm if he's healthy)

Samoa Joe vs. Crimson

Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn

TNA World Tag Team Championship
Four Corners Tag Match
Mexican America(c) vs. Devon&Pope vs. Ink Inc vs. British Invasion

TNA Knockouts Championship
Mickie James(c) vs. Velvet Sky

TNA X-Division Championship
Steel Asylum Match
Brian Kendrick(c) vs. Austin Aries vs. Alex Shelley vs. Kazarian vs. Kid Kash vs. Jesse Sorensen vs. Zema Ion vs. Robbie E

Partly based on events from the last couple weeks of Impact, part intuition and part wishful thinking.

X-Division 4 Man Elimination
Austin Aries (c) vs Brian Kendrick vs Kazarian vs Alex Shelley

Grudge Match
Crimson vs Samoa Joe

TV Title Match
Jerry Lynn (c) vs Rob Van Dam
[Note: What screams JL vs RVD more than a match for the TV Title?]

Philly Streetfight
Bully Ray vs Mr Anderson

King of the Mountain - Winner becomes No1 contender
Jeff Hardy, Matt Morgan, AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, James Storm, Jeff Jarrett, Gunner & Abyss
[Note: Added interest due to teasing in around Daniels, Gunner & Abyss's willingness to put faction before themselves.]

Knockouts Title 4Way
Winter (c) vs Mickie James vs Velvet Sky vs Madison Rayne

Legends Match
Hulk Hogan vs Sting vs Ric Flair
[Note: Given concerns over Hogan's fitness, Flair's inclusion only makes sense. A Hogan / Flair handicap team could be equally feasible.]

World Title Bout
Kurt Angle (c) vs Bobby Roode​

Abyss, James Storm, and Eric Young have been on every BFG thus far so I hope they get on the card. Also every one of Abyss' matches from 05-10 have been Monster's Ball. I hope there's room for one more multi-man type match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back