TNA Legends – Global – Television Championship – Who do you think of??

King Patrick Star

K. O. T. R. 2007 -€“ Team Undisputed
TNA Legends – Global – Television Championship – Who do you think of??

TNA_Legends_Championship_2.jpg

In the tradition of The Crock’s “Who do you think of?” Series, I’m bringing the latest installment, the TNA Legends – Global – Television Championship.

TNALegendsChampionship.JPG

The TNA Legends Championship was for the “Legends of TNA”, in my view, a step before the TNA Hall of Fame. The TNA Global Championship was for all Non-American TNA Wrestlers, a pretty good gimmick in my opinion. The TNA Television Championship is to follow the traditions of Arn Anderson and Booker T., Rob Van Dam and 2 Cold Scorpio.

When I think of the TNA Legends – Global - Television Championship, the Wrestlers that come to mind are Booker T. for being the first TNA Legends Champion, Kevin Nash for winning the Title two times, and...

800px-A.J._Styles_Television_Champion.jpg

A. J. Styles, not just for holding the Title twice, but for holding the Title for a combined 271 days. He also is the only Wrestler to hold the Title under all three names. When it’s all said and done, I believe A. J. Styles will be the first multi time TNA Grand Slam Champion.

Who do you think of??

AJ. He's the only guy to make that thing worth a damn. Sad too. It's the best looking belt on any company today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back