TNA Lockdown preview

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
[YOUTUBE]H7mkWHx_7YY&feature=feedu[/YOUTUBE]​

Sting (c) vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Mr. Anderson in a Three-way steel cage match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship

Jeff Jarrett (with Karen Jarrett) vs. Kurt Angle "Ultra Male Rules"
Two out of Three Falls steel cage match:
Fall one: Pinfalls only match
Fall two: Submission match
Fall three: Escape the cage

Madison Rayne (c) vs. Mickie James Title vs.
Hair steel cage match for the TNA Women's Knockout Championship

Samoa Joe vs. D'Angelo Dinero Steel cage match

Immortal (Ric Flair, Abyss, Bully Ray and Matt Hardy) vs. Fortune (James Storm, Kazarian and Robert Roode) and Christopher Daniels Lethal Lockdown

Matt Morgan vs. Hernandez Steel cage match

The British Invasion (Douglas Williams and Magnus) vs. Crimson and Scott Steiner vs. Eric Young and Orlando Jordan vs. Ink Inc. (Jesse Neal and Shannon Moore) Four way tornado tag team steel cage match

Amazing Red vs. Brian Kendrick vs. Chris Sabin vs. Jay Lethal vs. Jeremy Buck vs. Max Buck vs. Robbie E vs. Suicide
Xscape match

Looks like an exciting card. I like any show better, when it's not in the iMPACT zone.

Will you be watching Lockdown?

It's not a bad card really. Quite looking forward to the X-Div Match, as well as the Tag Team match. Is that Number One Contender?

It's not a bad card really. Quite looking forward to the X-Div Match, as well as the Tag Team match. Is that Number One Contender?

Yes, it's number one contender. I predict British Invasion to win.

Btw J4L, Shelley is still out with a collarbone injury. When I saw Suicide on the PPV I thought it was weird, basically putting Kiyoshi on the PPV (then again you could throw anyone in that match) so I thought it might be Shelley, but I looked into it and he's still out.

Then I thought, what if AJ Styles is Suicide at the PPV? He's out due to injury, so it would be stupid to send him out there as Suicide with the smarky audience, but I wouldn't rule it out.

Oh wait, Lockdown is in a different arena!

That would be interesting if they did use Styles. They certainly need guys like him performing if they want to bring back the X Division.

Also, I wonder how and when El Zorro is going to debut. I think he will be involved with Mexican America some how, whether with them or against them, most likely with them. X Division guy like that really caps off that group.

I'm sure he's not out with an Injury, I just heard that he was set to return but TNA postponed it, not because he's injured, just because they did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back