TV and Movies Battle Factory-Battle 3 (Godzilla vs King Kong)

Who wins?

• King Kong

• Godzilla

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
In the next round of competition we are placing two heavy weights in a huge battle. This round pits to big beasts against each other. I think this round has a lot of potential so without further ado.

King Kong​

king_kong_movie_roar.jpg

Announcer

This freakishly large beast has proven he is king of the jungle. Forget Tarzan, King Kong brings the power, the fire, and sheer brutality to his matchup. King Kong is also very angered to be out of his jungle. I'm expecting King Kong to put up a good fight with the winner uncertain. Look for King Kong to be the fast paced aggressor in this match using his arms and legs to halt Godzilla's height advantage.

Godzilla​

Godzilla15.jpg

Announcer

We have unleashed the lizard from his cage and he looks intimidating. Look for Godzilla to use his massive teeth to his advantage. Godzilla is going to need some serious kick blows to King Kong or I fear King Kong may have the stamina battle won. As long as Godzilla keeps Kong in his focus there may be no chance Kong can win. I think it will be a good battle. Let's get on with it.

Match Rules​

Referee​

This will be a to the death match. First beast to die will be declared the loser. This fight will take place at the below pictured battlefield. This fight will be a no hards barred match-up meaning anything goes. Any outside interference is allowed. Please head to your corners and wait for the bell

The Battlefield

egyptian_pyramids_wallpaper.jpg

I think that King Kong would win this one.
First Kong always looked like a kinda of monster that is very smart and has human feelings, he is more fast and agile than Godzilla, so I can't see any way for Godzilla to catch and bites him.
King Kong would outsmart him, and making him going against the pyramids, maybe causing the destruction of the same and by that crushing Godzilla with all of that rocks in his head.

Good thread Macios and a good battle too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back