what the?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyDrama

Dark Match Winner
okay i posted a thread requesting sig's and it was deleted, sooo why was it deleted whoever deleted it why couldnt they pm me saying why it was deleted like if i broke any rules or something and not just blindly deleting threads for fun. whats with the mods on this site deleting everything for "spam" im not saying my thread was spam but i bet that will be the reason they say it was deleted for.

spam definition: is the creating of messages that are advertisements, abusive, or otherwise unwanted on Internet forums - okay not a real definition but this would fit my criteria of spam

so really what im asking is if someone deleted my thread why dont you tell me why it was deleted.

watch i bet this thread will get deleted for "spam"

Well first of all the thread you made about requests is not only still there but you replied to it so I'm not sure what you're going on about.

Second, do not tell us what the definition of spam is as we have our own definition of it and do not need input from you.

Third, if it had been deleted, we do not owe you any sort of an explanation, period.

I can't find your "deleted" sig request thread anywhere. I would be able to if you posted it in the Graphics section, whether or not it was deleted. Perhaps you thought you posted it, but didn't?

Well first of all the thread you made about requests is not only still there but you replied to it so I'm not sure what you're going on about.

Second, do not tell us what the definition of spam is as we have our own definition of it and do not need input from you.

Third, if it had been deleted, we do not owe you any sort of an explanation, period.

so lets say i made a thread and a "mod" and i use that term loosely, deleted it because i broke a rule. so i made it again and the "mod" deletes it and gives me an infraction. you still think you dont owe me an explanation in the first place why it was deleted so i wont make the same mistake again?

and let me guess the definition of spam here is, "what ever we dont agree with" and if you read i put "not a real definition but this would fit my criteria of spam" because a couple of times i would reply to threads and it would be a couple of sentences. short, sweet and to the point. and it got deleted for "spam" because it "wasnt long enough" wow really? that what i think is wrong with the "mods" here because they dont know what spam is

again im just voicing an opinion here no need to get butthurt about it

so lets say i made a thread and a "mod" and i use that term loosely, deleted it because i broke a rule. so i made it again and the "mod" deletes it and gives me an infraction. you still think you dont owe me an explanation in the first place why it was deleted so i wont make the same mistake again?

and let me guess the definition of spam here is, "what ever we dont agree with" and if you read i put "not a real definition but this would fit my criteria of spam" because a couple of times i would reply to threads and it would be a couple of sentences. short, sweet and to the point. and it got deleted for "spam" because it "wasnt long enough" wow really? that what i think is wrong with the "mods" here because they dont know what spam is

sounds like your getting butthurt. but you might as well put your foot in your mouth now.

In all serious though relax man its just a fourm. Life is to short to get pissed off at the rules that they have on this. If you dont like how the mods run things in the place you dont have to stay.

and let me guess the definition of spam here is, "what ever we dont agree with"

Shut up. And quit being a tool. The Spam rule is clearly defined in no fewer than three places on the forum. If your thread is deleted, then you just go on about your business. We don't owe you anything. If you don't like it, take your poor grammar elsewhere.

First off, we don't have to help you, so drop the insults or we're done with this.

Second, you didn't get an infraction for anything related to requests. You received a warning for spam four months ago in an MMA thread and that's the end of your penalties here.

No, we don't owe you an explanation. When you sign up you receive a copy of the rules. If you don't read them and understand them that's not our fault. If you're unclear about something we're glad to answer whatever questions you have, but if you don't ask them we assume you're simply breaking our rules and we penalize you accordingly.

and let me guess the definition of spam here is, "what ever we dont agree with"

This argument has been used time and time again and has never once worked and it isn't now. No that is not our definition of spam and it never will be.

and if you read i put "not a real definition but this would fit my criteria of spam" because a couple of times i would reply to threads and it would be a couple of sentences. short, sweet and to the point. and it got deleted for "spam" because it "wasnt long enough" wow really? that what i think is wrong with the "mods" here because they dont know what spam is

You've had them deleted for spam one time. Our rules here are a bit different than elsewhere. Don't like the rules? Get out.

Keep the insults up and see how long you stick around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back