What's the deal with WrestlingFan?

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
Alright, let me start off by saying I don't know the full details so I have some questions.

For the past few months I've been noticing a crossed out name (future endeavoured or temporary ban) logging in a lot. Now I'm pretty sure the name was WrestingFan whose crossed out right now, but when I looked at his profile he apparently was posting yesterday and only recently received his ban of some type. So how many times has this guy been banned? He seems to be pretty active with almost 500 non-spam posts and not a bad poster from what I skimmed through. It seems spamming might be his problem and if it is, maybe throw him in here for a couple weeks(or a week) and I'll try and help him to stop spamming.

Then again, I might be confusing him with wrestlingfan100(it that name even exists.) Either way, there is some wrestlingfan whose logging in banned ALOT. Just wondering if the prison can straighten them out. That's what it's for right? Then again, I don't think a sentence for months on end is necessary for someone with a minor spamming problem.

Anyway, I'm not trying to play mod, just offering suggestions to help out my fellow brethren. As I've been checking out new forums I noticed some seem have no spam rules and I think posters from these places have gotten use to this way of posting. I think to them, double posts or non-stop annoying posts are spam where as here two lines on the relevant subject is spam here. After being a member here it's weird seeing all the spam and short posts in the main WWE/TNA sections of these forums.

DirtyJosé;3363332 said:
Go send Slyfox another PM or something.

Do you have PMS or something?

As for the guy caring, all I know is that some wrestlingfan has logged in quite a lot even though they are banned (for however long) enough so that I noticed it. If this place (prison) is meant to acclimate people to WZ's spamming rules, then use it for such.

Like I said about other forums, I notice that they spam regularly (including their mods and admins) and I think people are just use to it. Having been here for so long, I feel like telling the admins/mods of these other forums that

"^I agree. (Cena/Russo/fill-in name) sucks" are spam, but it's their forum and I've just been trained differently. I don't think anything I'm saying is wrong. Just look at that "why did you join this forum thread?" People like the structure of this forum and the strictness of it when it comes to grammar and amount of thought you put into your posts, probably because they've been members of sloppy, more laid back forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back