Who Is Better IV - Kane vs JBL

Who Is Better?

• KANE

• JBL

• TIE

Results are only viewable after voting.

JerryLawlerMark

Dark Match Winner
This is the 4th episode of my Who Is Better series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This time, it is between 2 LEGENDS!!! They both have changed wrestling FOREVER!!!!!

THEY ARE NONE OTHER THAN

KANE AND JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD

There are 5 categories, in ring skills, mic skills, charisma, accomplishments, and louder reaction.

In ring skills - JBL
Mic skills - Kane
Charisma - Kane
Accomplishments - Tie
Louder Reaction - Tie

Kane wins by 1 category!!!

i only picked a tie between the two because they both had had their ups and downs. this past year (up until now) kane has been on a roll. holding the WHC for the longest we've seen a champion hold a world title (besides The Miz) in recent time. also, JBL had his fair share of accomplishments being the longest reigning WWE champion on SmackDown! However, both men have had their fair share of faults and bad storylines. After the APA, JBL (Bradshaw at the time) was lost in the Hardcore Championship shuffle. As i didnt follow wrestling at the time, i see this as a modern day tag division. Also, Kane has had terrible storylines as well, like the one hes in now, and even the one with Khali a few years ago. the storyline wasnt THAT bad, but the Wrestlemania match was god awful.

kane has had much better history and more invovlement in the main event - i liked jbl especially in the apa but as a singles competitor he wasnt bad

LOL, it's funny you voted Kane with the better Mic skills, his character isn't even supposed to be able to talk. Remember the good ol days when Kane was supposed to not have a voice box, but now miraculously can talk, LOL.
So in keeping with their legendary characters, my votes go like this...
In ring skills - Kane (not only can he wrestle but his legend dictates that he can summon fire and bolts of lightning at will, that beats anything JBL can do in the ring)
Mic skills - JBL (Kane spent the first part of his career not even being able to talk supposedly)
Charisma - JBL (again Kane is not supposed to have charisma his character dictates that he is psychologically unstable: depressed, schizophrenic, extremely violent, and quick to anger. That is not very charismatic really)
Accomplishments - Kane (but only cause he got Lita pregnant and that is something JBL never achieved)
Louder Reaction - Kane

So I score in favour of Kane 3 to 2 but only just.

Cool thread by the way...

In ring skills - Kane - He can move so good for a big man. He also has a better move set.

Mic skills - JBL - Bradshaw is better on the mic than 95% of WWE's roster, Including Kane.

Charisma - Tie - Neither are very charismatic.

Accomplishments - JBL - He had one of the best heel title reigns in recent memory, he was so hated that anyone who beat him wold become a mega star, it just happened to be Cena.

Louder Reaction - Tie - Kane gets better face reactions, but JBL gets way better heat.

I think JBL is better than Kane, but Kane is still great.

In Ring Skills Kane- The man just dominates the ring.
Mic Skills JBL-Have to agree with legend Killer he IS better then most off the current WWE
Charisma Kane - he is a tad bit more charismatic then JBL.
Accomplishments JBL- he has had more title reigns then Kane noticeably, World Heavyweight Championships
Louder Reaction Tie- I have to agree with Legend killer with this one as well.

Overall JBL is better overall but kane has better ring skills.

please...how is this even a question...kane has been in or around the main event scene since 98..jbl was in the main event for a year and what a terrible year that was..the only advantage jbl has is mic skills and thats cause kane never was really one to use the mic...jbl was cool only when he was in the apa..

In Ring Skills Kane- Actually has a bigger moveset and can go to the top ropes.
Mic Skills Kane- Doesn't have mic time to often but when he does he blows JBL out of the water
Charisma Kane - His promos when him this.
Accomplishments JBL- He had more title reigns then Kane.
Louder Reaction Kane- JBL did draw a decent amount of heat Kane still has the edge.

anyone who says kane has better mic skills than JBL instantly loses credibility. and kane has the charisma of a fuckin brick. kane is one of the most overrated wrestlers that i can remember. he is stiff and botches at least 14 moves per match. JBL, even in his relatively short stint, was LIGHT YEARS better than kane ever was.

I'd have to say Kane.
In Ring Skills - I'd say about the same, JBL wasn't the best in the ring and neither is Kane since he is a big guy. But he is still impressive as he can go up top and such.
Mic Skills - JBL.. Kane hasn't got mic skills because he isn't one of those characters thats supposed to have charisma, he is more of the big evil guy type that scares you.
Accomplishments - JBL has had more title runs and such, Kane hasn't.
Louder Reaction - Kane. He can get over even though hes a heel.

In Ring Skills: Kane 8. JBL 5. Kane is behind Undertaker and slightly above Kevin Nash on the list of the most talented big men in the history of wrestling. JBL on the other hand is an average guy with an average moveset and a crappy finisher.

Mic Skills: Kane 7. JBL 9. The reason why JBL was one of the most hated heels of all time was his amazing promo ability, and JBL never ceased to draw heat whenever he was on the microphone. He also did good work as a commentator, something that I don't think Kane could do with as much humor as JBL did

Charisma: Kane 6. JBL 7. Neither of these guys were really oozing with charisma but JBL was able to hid his in-ring weaknesses with his charismatic taunts in the ring every now and then to draw heat.

Accomplishments: Kane 7. JBL 7. JBL has some tag team reigns and the longest world title reign in history while Kane is one of the all-time great tag team champions and has had twice as many reigns as JBL. JBL has headlined a WrestleMania and Kane won the shortest WM match in history. Given these stats JBL looks better but how can you forget about the most dominant Rumble performance of all-time in 2001?

Crowd Reaction: Kane 8. JBL 6. In terms of longevity, Kane surpasses JBL by a mile but if you take both of their primes (JBL's only lasted a year) then JBL edges Kane for the win. Since I think this is a career battle, I did factor in longevity too.

Overall: Kane 36. JBL 34. Big Red Machine all the way

Definitely Kane. He has kept the same persona since 97. Kane has gotten massive pops before. His 2000 return and his 2002 return. A two time champion. great feuds with undertaker. mic skills will go with jbl. he can work a crowd very well. in ring skills, kane can't go near as well as he used to but he can still go. he flys off the rope. chokeslam and tombstone. he's dove over the top rope. one of the best debuts in wwe history. kane all the way.

THE BIG FREAK'N MACHINE. :worship:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back