Who Wants To Team With Me, Crock, Angel, and Maybe Joe's Gonna?

I thought you couldn't vote on the matches you were involved in. In fact, that was the rule and should be the rule this time too.

I thought you couldn't vote on the matches you were involved in. In fact, that was the rule and should be the rule this time too.

That still doesn't mean you don't want people that aren't going to participate. You want someone taking away points, period.

All right, our team's settled then: tdigle, Angel, Crock, ST, and JGKY. DJ, you seem like a cool guy and I'm sure you can find another team (I would have gone with you if I didn't owe ST one for dropping him last year). Milenko, you were already committed to a team; don't play teams against each as it will blow up in your face.

That still doesn't mean you don't want people that aren't going to participate. You want someone taking away points, period.

All right, our team's settled then: tdigle, Angel, Crock, ST, and JGKY. DJ, you seem like a cool guy and I'm sure you can find another team (I would have gone with you if I didn't owe ST one for dropping him last year). Milenko, you were already committed to a team; don't play teams against each as it will blow up in your face.

S'cool, no hard feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back