Will you be attending the live 1000th Raw?

smizzy

Doubt it, bud.
Considering the 1000th Raw is much more prominent than a PPV or a live event in general, I was curious if anyone on these forums will get to witness it in person?

I realise many of you reside far away from St. Louis, I mean hell, many of the better posters are from outside of the U.S, but will any of you be making the trip to the Lou?

As for me, I live near St. Louis and will be there. I have Mezzanine level seats, which I'm not excited about being so high up, but it is first row of that level and directly centered with the ring on the side the camera usually faces.

Will you be there?
What kind of seats do you have?
If you had the choice, would you rather have the oppurtunity to attend this event or a Wrestlemania

I meant with his spirit, duh. Well, actually, considering this show is in Kansas he may be in the area, who knows.
It's in Missouri, not Kansas. Owen died in Kansas City, Missouri. RAW 1000 is in St. Louis, Missouri.

And no, I'm in New York, not Missouri, so I will not be in attendance. And ANY WrestleMania is 1000 times better then RAW 1000.

I'll be watching in the rafters with Owen H

My seats are high enough where I'll be able to keep a close eye out for you, or the spirit of Owen for that matter, up there in the rafters.

JGlass said:
If he was, we wouldn't have Owen Splat jokes.

Owen splat jokes?

...I've erupted into laughter. I've truely not been on this site long enough to hear all of this hilarious content.

ANY WrestleMania is 1000 times better then RAW 1000.

This is probably true.

I guess what I meant when I proposed this question was that at the RAW1000, fans will have the oppurtunity to see X amount of former stars and most likely a some new major changes to the show or a title change. And there will be one Raw1000 vs. an annual Wrestlemania.

Though I'd rather see a wrestlemania first hand.

It's in Missouri, not Kansas. Owen died in Kansas City, Missouri. RAW 1000 is in St. Louis, Missouri.

And no, I'm in New York, not Missouri, so I will not be in attendance. And ANY WrestleMania is 1000 times better then RAW 1000.

I'm going to keep Wrestlemania 9 in mind while I'm watching Raw next Monday.

I'm going to keep Wrestlemania 9 in mind while I'm watching Raw next Monday.
And if you were at Mani IX you would have seen the following:

-3 hours worth of wrestling matches without copious amounts of promos
-2 WWE Championship title changes, including what would end up being a very big moment in Hogans last WWE title win for a long-ass time.

ANY PPV is better then an episode of RAW. More wrestling, better matches, better chance of a big moment happening.

And if you were at Mani IX you would have seen the following:

-3 hours worth of wrestling matches without copious amounts of promos
-2 WWE Championship title changes, including what would end up being a very big moment in Hogans last WWE title win for a long-ass time.

ANY PPV is better then an episode of RAW. More wrestling, better matches, better chance of a big moment happening.

So essentially December to Dismember was better than the Raw where Nexus attacked or when Punk did his shoot?

So essentially December to Dismember was better than the Raw where Nexus attacked or when Punk did his shoot?
Actually, the RAW where Nexus attacked sucked major ass until the last 5 minutes....

And still, yeah, you're getting more wrestling in a 3 hour PPV, so it's worth it.

Every so often you get a big moment on RAW, but the chances are much higher to get a big moment on PPV. There is generally one big moment a year on RAW. MAYBE 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back