Worst PPV Of The Year

What Is The Worst PPV Of The Year For 2012?

• Over the Limit

• No Way Out

• Survivor Series

• Lockdown

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dude, how the hell is Over The Limit on here? Yeah Cena/Ace sucked donkey balls but the rest of that show was pretty awesome.

Yea I agree with The_Reptile_ the rest of Over The Limit especially Bryan/Punk was damn good and if one great match kept Hell in a Cell off this poll as that was a way more abysmal show (I'm looking at you Sheamus/Show) then the same should have been done here. Anyway since Hell in a Cell is not in this poll to give it a little competition it has to go to No Way Out what a forgettable piece of trash. Everything sucked minus the world title matches and they both were kind of good at best. Cena vs. Show was god awful and the most drama was about People Power's reign being ended by Vinny Mac? Some terrible shit right there. Let's not forget Triple H wasting time by babbling about the SummerSlam main event over two months early uggggh I feel bad for anyway one who actually paid for this show.

Definitely Survivor Series. The angles were barely built up at all and the matches were decent at best. Only good things to come from it were SHIELD and Ziggler being the sole survivor.

Ok, who's the joker that left off Hell in a Cell and put Lockdown on this poll as well as BEST ppv of the year?

Can`t vote here. While Survivor Series had the worst build up of the year, it turned out to be a good enough PPV. Over the Limit was pretty good also. Hell in a Cell should be in here, it gets my vote.

Ok, why the fuck is not No Way Out winning this? It had zero good matches - yeah the ECs are fun to watch, but come on - nothing happened, zero build ups... it was a bad PPV. OTL had Punk-Bryan alas can't be that bad. I liked SS even though it didn't have any good build up.

All though you guys have good picks for the worse PPV of the year I think it was the Royal Rumble every match except for Punk vs Ziggler was terrible especially the Royal Rumble match was garbage after spending over 44 dollars on a PPV what waste of money and time!!!!!!!! This PPV was the worse one this year for me!!!!!!!!!

No Way Out was atrocious. None of the matches memorable except for Big Show vs. Cena which was pretty shit. Thank god I didn't pay for it.

This makes no sense, Survivor Series was a decent ppv, Summerslam and HIAC were worst ppvs. Lockdown wasn't even TNA's worst ppv, Against All Odds wasn't better then that. You also have it as the ppv of the year choice. How does that even make sense?

Honestly, this is an award worth abstaining from for me. Nothing nominated really jumps out at me as particularly awful.

Also, don't tell anyone, but I prefer Kane-Bryan-Punk at No Way Out to any of the Punk-Bryan singles matches. So if forced to vote, it certainly wouldn't be for No Way Out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back