WWE Fantasy League

Randy Orton's Head Blood

Swinging with Cesaro...
Hey guys, I've been running a WWE Fantasy League over on Reddit for the last 1.5/2 years, we're currently entering into the 4th Season & now I'm back over on WZF, I was wondering if any of you guys would like to enter?

- All you have to do is pick a team as per the rules/guidelines provided.

- Enter that team into the league & then hope that you win it.

- There are prizes on offer for the Top 3. In Season 3, 1st Place walked away with $75 worth of WWE Shop spending money, 2nd place walked away with a WWE T-shirt of their choice.

- The League costs absolutely nothing to enter & it only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

-------------------------

Soooo, if you've got a Reddit account, check out the link below to see if you're interested. We had 50 people involved last season & if possible I'd love to double that number.

https://www.reddit.com/r/RWZWrestlingLeague/comments/6ctnd3/signups_are_now_open_for_rwz_season_4/

Prizes!

If anyone IS interested in signing up, I've just put together a Prize List. Top 5 receive something. Obviously, they're tiered in terms of a price, but they get better as we go along.

- 5th Place picks up 1 Month of Reddit Gold (We're hosting on Reddit so.)

- 4th Place picks up 3 Months of Reddit Gold

- 3rd Place gets 1 T-Shirt of their choice from WWEShop or ProWrestlingTees

- 2nd Place gets 1 Pro Wrestling Crate, from whichever company is easier to purchase from for their country.

- 1st Place gets £50 (Or their countries equivalent) to spend in any Wrestling Merch Shop they wish, WWEShop/Shop Impact/ProWrestlingTees/Squared Circle Tees etc.

If you were thinking about signing up, I hope this might persuade you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back