WWE Tough Enough To Return

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
The main page and various other sites are reporting that WWE and USA Network will be producing another season of Tough Enough. No details on when it'll air, though I'm guessing it'll be a while because the reports are stating that there'll be an entirely new format for the show and there'll be elements added to the show to make it live and interactive.

With the rise in prominence of NXT, my guess is that the winner, as well as some others who just show a lot of promise on the show, will go to NXT first instead of the main roster. Otherwise, it seems like a big kick to the nuts to the wrestlers in NXT.

I hope it is true! I have always liked Tough Enough and the reality show,shows how hard it is to make it as a pro wrestler. I would also be in agreement that the winner of TE would be in NXT instead of on the main roster.

Their would have to be a clause though IMO,cant have another Daniel Puder take the money and basically run away with it.

Taking a handful of potential talents and running them through the Performance Center could make for some intriguing television. I just worry about how many "entertainment" aspects will be incorporated into the show. I can see Vince wanting a rebirth of his failed Original NXT attempt.

Do you prefer contestants with pro wrestling backgrounds, no previous experience or do you even care?

I read the competitors in this version are already under contract so they're not really winning anything which kinda defeats the purpose of the contest aspect. They're people that haven't been on tv yet so they must be under development contracts but haven't started training yet or are not ready for the NXT a show yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back