Not open for further replies.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
tw-1.jpg

I feel an upset coming on. Do you?

20080405204146!The_Elder_Scrolls_IV_Oblivion_cover.png

Oblivion hands down. Bethesda is currently the best open-world gaming company in operation. I've never been a fan of Arthurian RPGs (don't even know if that's the right, but you get my drift) but Oblivion changed my mind on that matter. I'm still not a fan of Zelda and I think that the Fable franchise is stupid, childish, and, quite frankly, utter shit (just like the franchise's creator, Peter Molyneux), but I love me some Oblivion (I think it might have to do with how huge the map is and how much actual combat is involved).

Can someone explain to me how they voted for Tony Hawk over Oblivion? I would love to hear the argument.

Can someone explain to me how they voted for Tony Hawk over Oblivion? I would love to hear the argument.

For me it has to do with memories. My friend and I would spend hours trying to complete each area, find all the hidden mixtapes, get huge scores. We'd play in the vs. mode and put on the never lose balance cheat and just go insane with grinds all over the skate park. It was also at a time where I was a bit of a skateboarding fanatic, and it was really cool to play as Tony Hawk and Bob Burnquist. It was almost like Madden, where each skater had their strengths and weaknesses, but they also had their special moves and unique boards and stuff like that.

It was just a very good gaming experience, and that's the mark of a great video game.

Easy argument, I enjoyed Tony Hawk game immensely, I remember playing it for hours after it came out, until could complete every level 100% with no more than 2 runs on the level compared to Oblivion I tried playing it for a few hours and it has set on the shelf collecting dust ever since, I just didn't like anything about it really.

YOu are shitting me?

Tony Hawks defeats Oblivion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo