A challenge to all artist.

Safari.GFX

Rehabilitated
11ahnut.png

I challenge everyone here to download this back ground I made, and make a graphic using it. I want to see what everyone can do, and it'll be all for fun. If you win, I'll give you green rep. I know it's not much, but hey... what can I give? I've included the PSD version. All you have to do is click on the link, and download the image. Then go to your photoshop or gimp just open up the file and all the layers will be there. You can edit it with out limit, but it must resemble the background I gave you in some way. So Here Ya Go! This includes all the layers!

http://www.mediafire.com/?hx9c603y0alebyn

When you are done, post them in here. I'll create a poll when everyone is done entering.

I dont know if this is what you were looking for, but here is what I did...

25k0i9d.jpg

I downloaded your image, and then downloaded the render. I took a stock image and used it to add a little something. I did some smudging with the render, then did a few different filters and gradient maps with the background. Then I duplicated the background and did a few things on top of the render. Finally, some more gradient maps, some text, and a border. Thanks for the graphic.

That's exactly what I was looking for. A great piece of art. I love the use of the text in the background, and it's actually a really nice render. Thanks for giving it a go! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back