A New Leafy

Leafy

Getting Noticed By Management
I noticed I haven't non-spam posted in 2 weeks almost. This week I will be posting threads I consider some of my best so far in the General Wrestling Thread. This is a new, non-spam Leafy who's finally following up on his goal of The Squad

and since I want to distance myself from The Squad (which I coined, for the record) I'll probably contribute to those threads, if they're of a topic I can sink my teeth into.

Well the first one is up. The Evolution of Hardcore Wrestling. A cancer or a helping agent? How far will the creativity of weapons go? All up for debate in my thread.

Tomorrow's thread will be about the positive and negative aspects of the "Smark"

positive: none. negative: elitism, loss of disbelief, analysing backstage goings on (which are almost garanteed to be bullshit). /thread.

I'll find some positive aspects of the Smark. Didn't say it would be easy but they're there

I was going to have my Smark thread, but... school. I don't have school tomorrow so it might be up. Or I'll just sit in the bar room. It's really a coin flip (with doing the thread being having the coin land on it's side and not fall over)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back