ABC Party Primary Election

Who Should Advance To The Second Primary?

• poppycock

• hatehabsforever

• Dagger Dias

• Amarillo Del Bosque Verde

• The Killjoy

• Mike "The Kid" Killam - Withdrawn

• theIHWrestling - Withdrawn

• Little "Sign Guy" Jimmy.

• JWGunslinger

• Muffin Top Merkley

• Ba-Bomb

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This poll will be open for seven days. I'm going to open it for voting in three days, as in around Friday morning. Those three days can be used for campaigning, recruiting votes, whatever you like. Once we hit Friday, polls will be open for one week. The candidates listed here will be the final list, barring me missing something. I'll let you know before voting opens how many will move on to the second primary, which will also be closed to the public. Ask any questions in here and make your own campaigning threads. This is to be used for questions only.

I would not like to run.
Sorry for the confusion.
I was just here to help get the ABC party to move forward in the elections.
I may run next year, who knows.

I also withdrew from the election. In theory I think I could do a great job at it, but I just don't have the time. When I'm in the forums I contribute as much as possible, but I just don't have the regularity possible to do the position justice. Even after my proposition to start a section to unite the forums with the main page fell through (somewhat...still working on a few ideas) I thought about running for a general position, because I really do love being around. But I just don't have the time, and other guys want it/ can do it better.

Maybe next time, but I doubt it. I am, however...working on ways to get the forums more exposure with the main site, just so everyone knows. I wish all the candidates good luck, and when it comes time to vote...for me it's going to be a really close call.

Well, thank you to the good soul that voted for me thus far even if it was a mercy vote or something. I still maintain that I am the best candidate against all arguments and political smearing, and encourage those of you who haven't wasted your vote on one of the other candidates to vote for me.

Well, thank you to the good soul that voted for me thus far even if it was a mercy vote or something. I still maintain that I am the best candidate against all arguments and political smearing, and encourage those of you who haven't wasted your vote on one of the other candidates to vote for me.

isn't saying your above the smearing then saying voting for someone else a little hypocritical?

You'll never catch up on Dagger now, and even if you did you wouldn't make it past the second primary. You're as good as gone.

All due respect to Ba-Bomb, but I don't think he is responsible for the one vote he has received. I'm sure he will vote for himself, but I don't think he has yet.

isn't saying your above the smearing then saying voting for someone else a little hypocritical?

I don't think you comprehended what I was saying in that quote. I'll rephrase it for you. Even with all of the arguments against me and political smearing, I still maintain that I am the best choice. Then I go on to encourage people to vote for me if they didn't waste it on someone else already. Make sense now?

You'll never catch up on Dagger now, and even if you did you wouldn't make it past the second primary. You're as good as gone.

And finally you can be happy, all things in the world will be right, Tiny Tim will be healed, an angle will get it's wings, and the enemy will have been slain.

I think Bomb voted for himself.

Wouldn't surprise me, he basically pissed off everyone during his campaign anyway.

All due respect to Ba-Bomb, but I don't think he is responsible for the one vote he has received. I'm sure he will vote for himself, but I don't think he has yet.

No, I didn't vote for myself. I have integrity. I haven't voted for anyone, nor will I. I don't get why "I pissed everyone off during my campaign" I guess I was just supposed to fold immediately and not try or dare to go up against the beloved. I guess it pisses everyone off when you try to give yourself a fighting chance, believe in yourself, and actually want to do the job rather than be everyone's buddy.

You should vote for someone Bomb, even if it is for yourself. It is a responsibility you have towards the party who have given you a chance represent yourself in this election.

Also you can be everyone's buddy and give yourself a fighting chance for the election. Just look at everyone else in this party.

You should vote for someone Bomb, even if it is for yourself. It is a responsibility you have towards the party who have given you a chance represent yourself in this election.

Since I do have more integrity than to vote for myself, after that consideration I have voted. In sticking with my original intent that led me to run myself, I have voted for an underdog, a technically new guy, and someone that probably should have received more votes. JWGunslinger. He did not have even 1 vote after all the great things people had to say about him, and after people encouraged him to go for it. I think he at least deserved 1 vote and I gave it to him.

Also you can be everyone's buddy and give yourself a fighting chance for the election. Just look at everyone else in this party.

Boy it sure doesn't feel like it. From the get-go I have been met with nothing but negativity and disdain, seemingly for no reason other than having the nerve to run, sticking to my guns, and really trying to make a solid push for the position against all discouragement. It's like the more resolve I show the more hate I get for it. I haven't been mean and rude to anyone really, but I haven't been chapping my lips against a million asses either. From what I've seen everyone else has either sucked up to someone the wanted to support, is already well liked, or has been immune to all of it from not running and just sat by giving people a bunch of crap rather than having to take any of it.

Boy it sure doesn't feel like it. From the get-go I have been met with nothing but negativity and disdain, seemingly for no reason other than having the nerve to run, sticking to my guns, and really trying to make a solid push for the position against all discouragement. It's like the more resolve I show the more hate I get for it. I haven't been mean and rude to anyone really, but I haven't been chapping my lips against a million asses either.

You haven't received anything that you haven't earned for one reason or another and if you think everyone has been attacking you because of you "having the nerve to run, sticking to my guns, and really trying to make a solid push for the position against all discouragement" then you haven't been paying attention to what people have been trying to tell you. Instead you've wrongfully determined that it was all smear and bully tactics, when maybe, just maybe, it's how people see you right now.

From what I've seen everyone else has either sucked up to someone the wanted to support, is already well liked, or has been immune to all of it from not running and just sat by giving people a bunch of crap rather than having to take any of it.

Please tell me what category I fall into. How about Habs? Dagger? Killjoy? Because as far as I can see, not one of us has been kissing ass, or are being supported just because we are well liked.

You haven't received anything that you haven't earned for one reason or another and if you think everyone has been attacking you because of you "having the nerve to run, sticking to my guns, and really trying to make a solid push for the position against all discouragement" then you haven't been paying attention to what people have been trying to tell you. Instead you've wrongfully determined that it was all smear and bully tactics, when maybe, just maybe, it's how people see you right now.

Do you ever actually read and comprehend ANYTHING? I just said that's what it's seemed like or that's how it's felt. I also don't see how I earned a lot of the crap I received. And why is it that you've had such daggers for me for a while now? It's not like I am moving any further, I am defeated. Is that not good enough for you? I would have figured you had a party to go to in celebration of me going down in flames.

Please tell me what category I fall into. How about Habs? Dagger? Killjoy? Because as far as I can see, not one of us has been kissing ass, or are being supported just because we are well liked.

They've all been running and are already well liked. They haven't had to deal with much of anything accept a little trolling from a few people, meanwhile I'm over here and it's like a freakin' Salem Witch Trial. You also have been running and faced NOTHING, especially to the degree I have. Not to make a martyr of myself or anything but it's true. I'm the only one I've noticed take so much heat, and for what? Give me a good reason for that?

I voted for Hatehabsforever because he brought me into this election.

But whoever voted for me, even though i withdrew, thanks!
haha.

Since I do have more integrity than to vote for myself, after that consideration I have voted. In sticking with my original intent that led me to run myself, I have voted for an underdog, a technically new guy, and someone that probably should have received more votes. JWGunslinger. He did not have even 1 vote after all the great things people had to say about him, and after people encouraged him to go for it. I think he at least deserved 1 vote and I gave it to him.

On his work thus far in WZ Forums, JW definitely deserves votes and I was one of the guys pushing for him to put his name forward. No offense to yourself, but he has been IMO the best young poster on these forums in quite some time. Why, I believe, he hasn't garnered many votes is that he has been very quiet in promoting himself and this is why I could not, in good conscience, give him my vote. As such, KJ is getting my vote to attempt to ensure that we have a strong three heading into the the next stage of the process.

They haven't had to deal with much of anything accept a little trolling from a few people, meanwhile I'm over here and it's like a freakin' Salem Witch Trial. You also have been running and faced NOTHING, especially to the degree I have. Not to make a martyr of myself or anything but it's true. I'm the only one I've noticed take so much heat, and for what? Give me a good reason for that?

With all due respect, and with no offence meant, you brought it on yourself. You said you knew the rulebook, then you were called out on it by the fact that you've been reprimanded on this site for breaking rules. The severity of the rule or the amount you've broken is irrelevant; the second that it was pointed out, any credibility you had was lost, as you were the one who made a point of stating you know the rule book. Apart from the fact that I already had three guys I had to pick between to vote for, that is part of the reason why I personally didn't vote for you.

With all due respect, and with no offence meant, you brought it on yourself. You said you knew the rulebook, then you were called out on it by the fact that you've been reprimanded on this site for breaking rules. The severity of the rule or the amount you've broken is irrelevant; the second that it was pointed out, any credibility you had was lost, as you were the one who made a point of stating you know the rule book. Apart from the fact that I already had three guys I had to pick between to vote for, that is part of the reason why I personally didn't vote for you.

And I made the point that since I did get the infractions that was good solid proof that I indeed did know the rule book as a result either way. Which part of that doesn't add up? I made it clear that I thought I was within the rules for the things I received infractions for, apparently I wasn't. So I learned then the boundaries of the rules. And that is supposedly grounds for giving me all this crap about it and supposedly "ruining my credibility". Bullfuck.

I wasn't "Called Out" on anything either. Someone felt the need to be a smart ass and turn it into something it wasn't, then continued to be a real asshole and run their mouth at me for no reason other than to be an asshole apparently. I don't get why you people have to keep giving me a bunch of shit for something that isn't even true. Sure I was infracted, big deal. How many of you have got infractions for certain things? But you act like I'm the only guy that's ever got one and that makes me a complete idiot and it means that I don't know the rules because I happened to make a mistake and thought I was within them. All it means was that I misjudged the boundaries of the rules, that's it. Why don't you people just STFU about it and leave me alone. I've lost this race, you've all done your best to fuck with me over and over, and I'm done with it. Now just back off and let me be. I'm tired of your crap and I didn't ask for any of it. (Awaiting more asinine comments)

Do you ever actually read and comprehend ANYTHING? I just said that's what it's seemed like or that's how it's felt. I also don't see how I earned a lot of the crap I received. And why is it that you've had such daggers for me for a while now? It's not like I am moving any further, I am defeated. Is that not good enough for you? I would have figured you had a party to go to in celebration of me going down in flames.

Do YOU actually read and comprehend ANYTHING or are you too busy trying to play the victim and automatically assume everything I'm saying towards you is out of hate?

You'll also notice that I said that I understand where you are coming from, and then went on to explain how I could relate. So yes, I do fully read and comprehend what you are saying. Can the same be said about you? Doubtful.

What you fail to understand is that I have no ill feelings towards you at all, but EVERYTHING that I say, you quickly get in the defensive position and it falls on deaf ears. Even if you take away from everything that happened between you and D-Man, everything that you have ever said to me has been you talking down to me and THAT is why I think you're platform is full of shit. You repeat over and over and over and over again about how you are a man for the people and you will treat everyone with the respect that they deserve, yet people have clearly seen that you can't even back your own words up.

It's not me thats punching holes in your words and finding flaws in you, it's your very own actions that are showing everyone what they would be getting if they voted for you. Like I've said before, you're hurting your own campaign more than anyone else.

You need to step and and be accountable for how you are coming across in your posts, whether it is your intent to come across in the manner that you are or not. When someone calls you out on something, quit trying to play the victim, pause and realize that maybe, just maybe, there is truth to their words.

And dispute what you want to believe, I truly don't care if you succeed or fail miserably in this election as it makes zero difference to me and my time here on this forum. But if thinking that everyone is against you and wanting you to fail make it easier on your life, rather than taking responsibility, then you keep on believing whatever makes it easier.

DAGGER? Really? No to Habs, Merkly, & Killjoy over DAGGER?!? Like Doc said:

131633657390.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back