Actors in a T.V. Series

Attitude

Getting Noticed By Management
This thread is about two or more actors from a tv series you want to see star in a movie together. We have our favorite tv series but have you ever thought about taking your favorite actors from those series and putting them together. Let me give an example of what I'm talking about.

The Office and 30 Rock are two of my favorite shows right now. So I would like to see a movie with Alec Baldwin and Steve Carell. Maybe it's just me but there characters seem to be similar in a lot of ways. But that's just me.

They don't have to be shows that happened right at the same time. For example I would also like to see the character who plays Ted Mosby from How I Met Your Mother and David Swhimmer who played Ross in Friends in a movie. The characters they play I also find to be similar. Both are professors etc.

Anyway that's what I'm looking for. They don't have to be the lead actors. They can be from any time period. Just have fun with it.

I'm thinking maybe Charlie Sheen & Joey Tribbiani. These two are similar in ways, womanizers & not very bright at times. They would be like the womanizing version of Dumb & Dumber. I could also see these guys in a war movie since Charlie Sheen was in Platoon and Joey was well the hero in Lost In Space & was in a movie with Eddie Izard which is based around the war I think, cant remember the movie properly.

I'm also thinking Will Smith with one of these two guys but he's a bit educated, so it wouldnt work the the Dumb & Dumber concept.

I would love to see Michael Chiklis (who played Vic Mackey in The Shield and was also The Thing in the Fantastic 4 movies) play a cop in a movie trying to take down the mob boss James Gandolfini (Tony Soprano).

While I know this would be too close to their famous TV series roles, I think the 2 actors would work brilliantly together. Vic Mackey and Tony Soprano were both crazy bastards capable of resorting to ultra-violence at any moment and I think it would be great to see these 2 go up against each other in a movie

Will never happen though, Gandolfini will never play another mob boss after spending so long as the iconic Tony Soprano

I think Charlie Harper and Joey Tribiani would make a pretty good duo in a movie, they're both pretty similar; womanisers, a little dumb at times, funny etc. Another pair would be Ross Geller and Alan Harper, they're both made fun of, they're both clever, they're both divorced atleast once, they both have dry spells (you know what I mean) etc. I think both duos would be good together because of how similar they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back