Aj Styles Offered a Contract From The WWE

Jstrike

Pre-Show Stalwart
According to The Wrestling Observer, AJ Styles did in fact receive a contract offer from WWE when his previous TNA deal expired, but it was said to be for an amount he couldn't possibly accept as it was about 1/5 what he was making with TNA.

In related news, TNA's current AJ Styles creative plans call for the Champ to be kept off TV for the next couple months while he defends the TNA Title in other promotions, as he has done in AAA and will be doing in Wrestle-1 in Japan.

There is no word at this time as to whether or not Styles has signed a new, long-term TNA deal, but it looks like, given his current TNA story line, that he will remain with the company beyond December.

With This Being Said i Do not think it's wise to trust wrestlezone anymore, Tna is Selling, then Tna is selling to billy corgan, then tna is selling to no one cause billy corgan can't afford it. Wrestlezone Sucks Really Bad these days, So don't take this post seriously,

However if this post was true and AJ Styles was only offered a 5th of what he's making in impact wrestling this is a outrage, now i know that tensai "Sweet T" is making 400,000 a year, sweet t is pretty low, its not like he's a main eventer, 400,000 is the most i would expect aj styles to make in Impact wrestling, so they only offered him a 5 digit number? Kinda of Crazy if you ask me, Aj Is a Great wrestler and knows the ropes better than most guy's do, Not to mention he's a Veteran, WWE Should've gave him a contract with more 0's on it.

In my opinion i think this was a Complete Shot at tna, saying that we have all we need right here, in reality wwe does not have all they need, their ratings are dropping too, and they need something that will draw interest and Big Slow isn't the guy to do that, Like Kevin Nash Said If tna goes under, wwe is gonna buy the roster a dime a dozen.

I couldn't care less about Styles being offered a contract from WWE simply because I know he'd never go unless he had no choice.

What I took from this is that they're "reporting" he's going to be gone for months. That's just a terrible idea.

I'd file this one under bullshit. The E isn't in the business of signing 36 yr old nobodies with a lack of charisma.

AJ Styles has never been charismatic.

He's got some sort of charm yeah but he's not charismatic. Styles got over because of his in ring ability. His promos were always meh (although right before he left they were actually ok)

Unless he was going straight to the main roster there would be no point in Styles going to WWE anyway

AJ Styles has never been charismatic.

He's got some sort of charm yeah but he's not charismatic. Styles got over because of his in ring ability. His promos were always meh (although right before he left they were actually ok)

Unless he was going straight to the main roster there would be no point in Styles going to WWE anyway

I might have been wrong on his charisma because I was comparing it to the rest of their roster.

Also, no reason he shouldn't go right to the main roster; That's where everyone goes, ready or not. (Proof: Ryback, Shield, Cesaro.)

Roster says otherwise...

Many on the WWE roster are that (maybe older), & Styles is not.

There is a difference between signing guys for the first time to an actual contract ( ie: not occasional jobber work), and keeping guys around who are signed or bringing guys back that have made them money.

Personally, I think Styles is a great talent. For him to turn down the E if he wants to keep wrestling is pretty ridiculous. His downside might be lower than some and lower thN what he thinks he's worth, but when he hits the main roster one of two things will happen : 1) People know who he is, he gets over and makes an ass load more money on merch and live events; or 2) No one knows who he is, he gets a chance to get over and if he does great, back to number 1, but if he doesn't he still makes more guaranteed money on his downside than he would otherwise and marks throw a hissy fit.

Oh, but, if we post links on here the "power rangers" will claim that we're advertising and will give the internet equivalent on a mosquito bite, "a infraction".

That depends on what you link. In the bar room, pretty much anything goes.

Your previous post was pretty interesting. That's what a serious post from you looks like.

840284_LA_troll_norway.jpg

^ best name ever :lmao:

OT: Offering him less than TNA did? Are the WWE talent signing guys complete morons?

1] May be a great name, outside of being entirely untrue. (About me; True about the guy that gave it to me.)

2] Yes, they are. Proof? Giving returns & Titles to Outlaws, return of Batista, almost anything involving Shield & so-called Wyatt "family" since their respective debuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back