An in-depth dissection of the Chris Benoit Conspiracy Theory

berlinbrawler

Lovable Curmudgeon
Sometimes I surprise myself. When I recently found out there is a theory that Chris Benoit was, in fact, and innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder him and his family and to frame him, I was actually astonished. This is probably old news to everyone else, but I sure as hell didn't know. I should have known better. Given that a) there are millions of nincompoops out there and b) the Internet provides a free platform for those poops to spread their mental diarrhea (humbly scratching my own nose for a sec), it really shouldn’t come as a surprise that such a theory regarding Chris Benoit exists. Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity, I guess.

It’s funny how people generally accept, even embrace that there are guilty people out there. The more heinous the crime, the more convinced people are of the guilt of the accused. Doubly so if the accused is someone famous. But GOD FORBID that celebrity is someone who did something the people loved him for, like being a talented football player or a gifted grappler. That’s when guilt suddenly is very much in doubt.
When has anyone EVER doubted that someone accused of child molestation just might be innocent? NEVERS!! DON’T WASTE TIME AND LOCK ‘EM UP AND THROW AWAY THE FUCKING KEY! CASTRATE THOSE BASTARDS! Except when the accused was Michael Jackson. How could Michael possibly be guilty? In the words of Dave Chapelle: “He made THRILLER!!” No way he did it! His music is too awesome.
Therefore, of course, Chris Benoit couldn’t possibly be guilty, either. The man was the best technical wrestler in the world! He headlined Wrestlemania XX, Goddammit! Clearly he was a saint. That can only mean he was framed. But by whom? The FBI? The mob? Al Quaeda? Who?

With that in mind, I got plenty of time today, so let’s take a look at all the wonderful evidence presented by those courageous Internet heroes no doubt operating from their parents’ basements (Source: https://www.facebook.com/notes/mark-jabroni/24-reasons-fans-think-chris-benoit-might-have-been-murdered/10151243691569381).

01) Chavo Guerrero {a close friend of Benoit} told WWE magazine that he talked to Chris for while on Friday night on his house phone. About 45 minutes into the conversation, Chris told him that there was somebody knocking at his door & he was going to see who it was. Shortly after Chris answered the door, there was a “scuffle” & then his house phone line went dead. Chris could only be reached on his cell phone about 3 hours later. This is very significant. This explains why there was no forced entry. Chris let the killer or killers in.

Uh huh. The implication being that the murdering party just showed up at the door, took Benoit and his family hostage and later forced Benoit to answer his phone and lie that everything was fine. Presumably Benoit was later also forced to call in sick at work.
Sounds to me like someone has been watching too many movies.

02) After Chavo reached Chris on his cell phone, he sounded very odd, groggy & tired. He also said that Chris told him “I Love You Chavo” which sounded forced. The WWE also said that when Chris called in & told them that Nancy & Daniel were sick, he didn't sound like himself. He sounded groggy. Chris then said “I Love You” which they say was out of context, because he usually didn’t say this.

Well, duh! Chris knew what he was doing (to a degree anyway). He knew he was saying goodbye to Chavo. This call was made on Saturday 3:30 pm, almost a day after Nancy was murdered. Knowing what he had done and what he was about to do, of course he sounded “very odd, groggy & tired.” Hell, he probably hadn’t slept all night.
Benoit told Guerrero on the phone at 3:30 pm that he overslept and missed his flight and would be late for that night's house show in Beaumont, Texas. At 3:44 pm he talked to Chavo again and said that Nancy and his son had "being sick of food poisoning." He told something similar to another WWE co-worker shortly thereafter, telling him his wife and son were “vomiting blood.”
It is unclear if Chris’ son was already dead at that point (autopsy couldn’t pinpoint the time of death) but at the very least this indicates his fate had already been decided. It is also unclear whether Chris had already decided his own fate. It sounds like he might actually have intended to cover the story up at that point, seeing as he made up this story of how his wife and son were violently ill. It could be that his damaged brain eventually realized that there is no way this story would hold up when the bodies were examined and that’s when he decided on suicide. More likely he had already decided to commit suicide and was just stalling for time, seeing as he repeatedly told Chavo that he loved him, indicating that this was indeed good-bye. Alas, we’ll never know.
This, however, is no proof that Benoit was not acting out of his own free will! The implication here, by conspiracy theorists, is that Benoit is forced to make this call, but can’t speak freely because he or his son is at gunpoint. Pure speculation with no basis in fact whatsoever.

03) Chris Benoit’s cell phone is missing. The police can't find it, or the needles they say Chris used to inject himself with steroids shortly before he died. The police have turned his cell phone off.

Is that a fact? I can’t find any source to this claim, only that it’s being parroted in various wrestling forums. The only thing I could find resembling a reputable news source spoke of a missing voicemail from his phone. Nothing too relevant. I call bullshit.

04) Chris wasn't hanging from the weight machine, he was laying on the floor underneath the machine. Another officer said that Benoit was “slumped” against the weight machine.

Once again I can’t find a reputable source to that claim. All official articles I can find state that he used a weight machine cord to hang himself and that he was hanging from a pulley. And even if he was not hanging, but lying there – what does it proof? It’s entirely feasible that after a while something broke in his makeshift contraption and he fell to the floor.
Most importantly, why would Chris’ murderer not leave him hanging if the plan was to make it look like a suicide? I just don’t see how this proves that Chris was murdered.

05) There was a white cloth wrapped around Chris’ neck. If he was so suicidal why would he care if his neck was bruised?

Ah, but here is the problem: if it was murder intended to LOOK like suicide, the same question applies. How on Earth can anyone look at this piece of information and conclude that Benoit must have been murdered instead? For all we know Chris hoped that it would hurt less with the cloth. In that case, if anything, it would prove that it was indeed suicide, not murder. The point remains that this proves absolutely nothing.

06) The medical examiner says that Benoit died on Saturday. The text messages were sent on Sunday. Chris was already dead, so who sent the text messages? It's noted that nobody talked to Chris on Sunday.

Now THAT is interesting. Text messages sent on Sunday hours after his death? Now this is actually conclusive evidence that something fishy was going on.
Buuuuuut hold your horses. Here is what happened: Chris sent the messages right before he offed himself on Saturday night. Chavo read the messages on Sunday morning. There you go. No mysteries, no messages from a dead man. The end.
What an idiot mistake that would have been by Chris’ murderer! Imagine having painstakingly planned the whole thing, killing that entire family, framing the husband, but then, a day after killing him, sending texts from his phone pretending to be him, forgetting about the autopsy being able to determine the time of death. You’re telling me he overlooked THAT flaw in his masterplan? Gimme a break.

07) The steroids found in Chris’ house weren't in his body.

Uhm, so? I guess he hadn’t been juicing for a while. All this proves is it definitely wasn’t roid rage, as was a wide spread, if completely idiotic theory out there for a while.
You’re saying Chris’ murderer planted them? You’re saying the murderer brilliantly anticipated that the media would jump at the chance to blame steroids in wrestling on the entire mess? It was all part of the ingenious masterplan! It would appear it worked perfectly! Mysterious murderer, James Moriaty tips his hat to you. And you would have gotten away with it if it wasn’t for those meddling kids!

08) If Chris’ had murdered his family then why did he need to text people? Think about it. Everybody was dead. Nobody would hear him talking so why text? Calling would have been easier. (it's believed the killer texted Benoit’s address to get somebody to come to the house, to find the bodies)

That’s rich. “Nobody would hear him talking so why text?” Uhm, I don’t know. Maybe because he didn’t feel like talking to anyone anymore, ever? Is that so inconceivable that we have grounds to assume this must be someone else covering up a terrible crime? Why would calling “have been easier?” And since when is calling someone to give him a cryptic message easier than just sending a quick text?
And YES, the “killer” did indeed text the address so someone would come and find the bodies.” That was undoubtedly the idea. But that killer is none other than Chris Benoit himself.
If it was indeed a murder conspiracy, why would the killer bother to send out those texts? Why would he give a hoot if the bodies are found sooner rather than later? It doesn’t make any sense.

09) Chris sent Chavo a text message telling him his address. Why would he do this? Chavo already knew were Chris lived. He spent the previous weekend with him.

Same answer as above. He wanted someone to come and find the bodies. He probably just didn’t know how to say it. He didn’t want to say what he had done or explain why people should come, he just wanted them to come. He sent a cryptic message that served its purpose. It actually makes perfect sense.

10) Chris’ body was badly de-composed, about the same as Nancy’s. This shows he died sooner than Sunday.

Well yea, he died late on Saturday. Again, no texts were SENT on Sunday. Only read.

11) Why would he tie up Nancy to kill her? He was a big guy. He could have just hit her 1 good time & she would've been out.

Jesus. The person who did this was obviously sick in the head. Do you expect many rational decisions by such a deranged man? Only one thing is clear through this: Chris Benoit did not kill her in the heat of the moment. He consciously decided that he would murder her. And one probably shouldn’t underestimate the effort it takes to choke a person to death. He went certain. This was a calculated act.

12) The world press reported the manner of the deaths wrong. They said that Daniel was shot in his head & Nancy was shot in her chest.

Yup, the media have been known to err. Imagine that, spreading “facts” when really you’re talking out of your ass. Who would do such a stupid thing?
Not sure how any of this proves Benoit was innocent, though. Are you implying the media helped cover up the facts? Conspiracy indeed.

13) Chavo said that the Chris Benoit seemed “worried” about something, but he wouldn't open up & tell him why he was worried.

YES. We established the Benoit had obviously PLANNED this. Or even if his decision to tie up his wife and kill her was spontaneous, obviously something was wrong in his personal life that he would eventually be driven to such a decision. Obviously such a person would appear to be “worried.”
Of course, if you believe in the conspiracy, then you think this is an indication that Benoit knew that the killer might come and do horrible things to him and his family. But what kind of shit must Benoit have been involved in if he didn’t go to the police with this? I may not be able to completely prove you wrong on this one, but then again you’re not able to disprove that God is a pink bunny rabbit with laser beam eyes, either. My point is it’s all mere speculation with no way of proving or disproving the matter. That makes it pointless.

14) There was no Bible besides Chris’ body. Why would he place a bible beside Nancy & Daniel but not place one beside his own, if he knew he was about to take his own life?

Uhm, maybe he only had two Bibles at home? Maybe, towards the very end, he realized that he prooooobably wasn’t en route to heaven anymore after the events of the last couple of days and what with his impending suicide and all? Or maybe he just forgot about the damn Bible? Being about to hang yourself can be stressful, I imagine.
Also, if this was our mystery killer, the same question would once again apply. Why leave Bibles with the first two victims, but not with the guy you frame? This idiot got really sloppy towards the end, didn’t he?

15) There were 10 empty beer cans & an empty bottle wine besides Chris’ body. He tested negative for alcohol.

So he was sober again by the time he killed himself. So what? There’s about 15 empty beer bottles in my kitchen right now and I’m not hammered. It’s not a mystery. It simply means that it wasn’t recently that I drank those beers.
Are you seriously implying that our mystery killer got drunk while committing the murders and then left the cans and the bottle behind??? Damn, considering how meticulously he planned the whole thing he sure made a lot of rookie mistakes, didn’t he?

16) The toxicology confirmed that Benoit had Hydrocodone (a pain killer) & Xanex (an anti-anxiety drug) in his system. These 2 drugs combined would sedate Chris & make him very sleepy. So he couldn't fight back.

Yea. Either that or me medicated himself so he wouldn’t feel the full horror of what he had done. Or maybe he just had a drug problem. Take your pick.

17) The police originally said that Daniel died on Friday, because his body was badly de-composing. This supports beliefs that all 3 died on Friday night. The police changed the manner of Daniel’s death 3 times. 1st he died from a garbage bag, 2nd he died from a choke hold, 3rd he was smothered by a pillow. Why would they keep changing?

First of all, Benoit talked to people on the phone on Saturday. That is a fact. So much for all three dying on Friday.
Secondly, what exactly does it proof when the police (and/or media) can’t keep their facts straight? Could this, in any way, shape or form be an indication that Benoit was innocent? Are you suggesting the police helped cover up the conspiracy? Or that they are even involved maybe? DAYYYMN, our Chrissy must have made some powerful enemies!!

18) The police kept changing the location of where Nancy’s body was found. 1st she was found in the downstairs family room. 2nd she was found in the upstairs bedroom. 3rd she was found in the house office.

Same problem. Are you saying the police helped cover up the truth? Get fucking real!

19) Chris’ father said that he called on Father’s Day & told him that he wished he could spend more time with his family, but he had to work. 1 of Nancy’s friend says that Nancy loved Chris & she had no plans to leave him.

Completely irrelevant. So Chris would have liked to spend more time with his family. Terrific. Too bad he had other plans, eh?
And one of the victim’s friends rules out a possible motive. Maybe she was wrong or Nancy simply hadn’t shared her grief with her. Maybe the decision to leave Chris after all was a rather recent one. Let’s not forget that in 2003 she had already filed for divorce on grounds of domestic abuse, but later changed her mind. Or maybe she was right and Nancy loved him and really had no intention of leaving. In this case let’s not forget that Chris was brain damaged and that one of the big effects of that is paranoia. For all we know he only THOUGHT she might be leaving him and that alone drove him to his desperate acts.
Or maybe he had different reasons altogether. He could have decided to end things for whatever reason, but to take his family with him.
We’ll never know what his true reasoning behind his actions were, but just because one person close to the situation rules out one motive, doesn’t mean one has to jump to outrageous conclusions.

20) Retired Wrestler Bam Bam Bigalow died January 19th 2007. Sherry Martel died June 15th 2007. The Benoit family died June 22nd 2007. Since this family died, 2 other wrestlers have died. (Brian Adams & Johnny Crush in July & August 2007) Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero & Brian Pillman all died the night before they were set to win title belts. Sherry Martel’s death seems even more suspicious; she had ties to Nancy Benoit’s ex-husband Kevin Sullivan. The circumstances surrounding her death haven't been released.

Now this theory is becoming totally bonkers. Who the hell was Johnny Crush? Never heard of him, nor can I find anything him on the Internet. Him aside, what exactly are we supposed to get from this list of deaths? Eh, who cares? Because FINALLY we have a name for our mystery killer: The Taskmaster himself! It was Kevin Sullivan and his Dungeon of Doom all along! Excellent, let’s blame Sullivan. He was never very likeable or a super talented wrestler anyway. He’s guilty for sure! Oh yea!
And what an asshole! Bad enough he (apparently) killed all those wrestlers, it would appear he only killed a bunch of them out of spite because they were about to win WWE titles (not sure what title Brian was supposed to win from Dude Love at the Bad Blood PPV…) and he just hated the very idea. What a passionate fan.

21) Sullivan told Benoit that he'd kill him. Kevin's currently a high ranking member of a satanic cult. Kevin was also on the WWE Board of Directors. He also had motive to kill Daniel Benoit, because he was Chris & Nancy’s offspring. Retired wrestler "American Dream" Dusty Rhodes said that “he danced with the devil” when working with Sullivan, who was known as being cold-hearted & conniving. The Benoit family was murdered on the 10-year anniversary of Nancy’s divorce from Kevin.

This is getting dumber with each entry. You do know that wrestling is fake right? Kevin Sullivan isn’t really the Taskmaster planning the destruction of his foes in the caves of his Dungeon of Doom. Reading this I thought this was a joke (in very bad taste), but apparently there are plenty of people out there who take this very seriously. How thick can you get?
For starters, Kevin Sullivan is not, and never was, on the WWE Board of Directors. That simply is not true.
He told Benoit he’d kill him? Plenty of people say that all the time. And here we have a situation where one guy stole the other one’s wife but they still had to work together. Is it surprising that at one point Sullivan told Benoit he’d kill him?
But oooooookay. Let’s say, for the sake of argument, that Kevin Sullivan is indeed a member of a “satanic cult.” Then I say do your homework and find out what most of those so-called satanists REALLY are about. Forget what you learned from movies, Heavy Metal album covers or hysterical religious bigots. Look it up and what you’ll find may surprise you. These people are no more likely to plan a triple homicide conspiracy than are wiccans. Or Jews. Or Muslims. Or Catholics. There are nutters in all of those groups, of course, but that doesn’t make any one of them particularly prone to violence.
And sure, Kevin had a motive. Revenge. Fine. On the 10-year anniversary of his divorce he went “If I can’t have you, no one can!” Right. I picture Kevin sitting at home in 2006 thinking: “GRRR, I’m so pissed at them! But they’ll see! Next year it’s been 10 years, that’s the perfect time to exact my revenge. Yeees, 10 years. That’s a psychologically satisfying number. My Lord and master, Satan, will be pleased. BWAHAHAHA!” Hmmm, on second thought I think it would have made more sense if Kevin had acted 6 years, 6 months and 6 days after the divorce.

22) Nancy Benoit’s death was posted on the internet, 14 hours before her body was found.

That is true. And that is indeed the one and only truly odd thing about the entire case you’re making. 14 hours before the bodies were found, a Wikinews article read as follows:
"Chris Benoit was replaced by Johnny Nitro for the ECW World Championship match at Vengeance, as Benoit was not there due to personal issues, stemming from the death of his wife Nancy."
The IP address of the editor was traced to Stamford, Connecticut, which is also the location of WWE headquarters. After news of the early death notice reached mainstream media, the anonymous poster accessed Wikinews to explain his edit as a "huge coincidence and nothing more."
Police detectives "seized computer equipment from the man responsible for the postings" and called the posting an unbelievable "hindrance" to their investigation, but believed he was otherwise uninvolved, declining to press charges.
So yea, the official explanation is a “huge coincidence.” But what else could it be? Do conspiracy theorists really think the conspiracy even involved people at WWE headquarters? Is Sullivan’s network of Sinister Satanists that far spread?
Okay, let’s say that is indeed the case. In this case I once again must wonder how those idiots could make such stupid mistakes. Here we have this huge complot by an organized group to snuff out a man and his family and make it look like then man did it himself. It’s planned to the very last detail and perfectly executed. … But then they make mistakes like posting news of the victims death online hours before the world knows, leave their beer cans and wine bottles behind, and sending text messages from his phone a day after he died? It’s like the professionals made the plan but then they sent the interns to get the job done.

23) Weeks before he died, Chris Benoit’s colleagues said that Chris began taking alternate routes to & from work & back to his house. The Benoits believed that somebody was following them. Chris’ friends dismissed his worries as paranoia.

Sigh. EXACTLY. He was suffering from severe paranoia, as is rather typical for people with the kind of brain damage he had. End of story.

24) The Benoit family was murdered the same week that the WWE had a story line of “Who killed Vince McMahon.”

What’s your point? Seriously! You think that whoever is responsible for the McMahon death storyline had a hand in Chris’ murder, too? You think they went so far that they thought it would be fitting to have a character killed off on the WWE show right before they did the real thing to another? Is that their kind of humor maybe? Sick F*cks!

Anyway. With this I rest my case that the Internet is full of fucking morons who will believe anything. I know. What an amazing insight. Oh well, my time to waste.
On a personal note I find it sickening that people indulge in such fantasies. We are talking about three real people here who were snuffed out because one of them was physically/mentally ill. Chris Benoit was not a monster. At least I don’t think he was. If he was he completely fooled everyone who knew and loved him for many, many years. I think that highly unlikely. But in the end he was very sick and because of that in the last days of his life he did monstrous things. But he did what he did and what he did was beyond redemption. If a dog gets rabies and attacks a child, the rabies is to blame, not the dog. But the damage can’t be undone. That’s why, either way you try to look at it, there is simply no getting around the fact that Chris Benoit murdered a woman and a child. And painting a picture that shows him to be innocent and spreading that lie is an insult to his victims.

The WWE is doing more than I ever thought they would by announcing that footage of Benoit may, in fact, be shown in the WWE network, even if they will always show a disclaimer first. I personally don’t mind that at all (what with my argument that he was sick at the end, not a monster, etc.), but I expect the WWE to be the recipient of criticism when they do it. If I worked there and it was my call I wouldn’t allow it, because it would bring more trouble than it’s worth.

With that I conclude my, uhm, thesis, I guess, and to all y’all out there who still believe in Chris Benoit’s innocence, I say the following:

The Americans did land on the moon in 1969, JFK was shot by Lee Harvey Oswald (who acted alone), Elvis died from a heart attack, no aliens landed in Roswell, Princess Diana died in a simple car crash, 9/11 was not planned by the government and Chris Benoit was a very sick man who murdered his family and killed himself. Sorry to disappoint you. Now go to bed.

I think by Johnny Crush they're getting Kronus confused. Crush is Brian Adams. John Kronus died in the July so it's probably him they're on about.

A lot of the theories are ridiculous. Like mentioning VKM/Limo story and a lot of other irrelevant things.

But Sullivan should have definitely been brought in for questioning.

Only God knows what happened that weekend. I can't say that Benoit did or didn't do it. I don't put anything past anyone.

The best one I remember reading was that it was apparently a work, leading to Benoit/Cena as a Mania main event. John overcomes the evil, and they shake hands as per. Benoit would instantly be the most insanely hated heel ever, shit mic skills and all.

In all seriousness though, the conspiracy theories are ludicrous. Alas, the world we live in.

Berlinbrawler: This is perhaps the longest thread I've ever read on this site. I have to say I feel like I dropped a few iq points reading this pointless argument. Wrestling marks aren't really known for their ability to grasp large concepts. A decade of PG programming will do that to you. To argue that Benoit is the murderer and the case is closed indicates blind faith in the law and in society. I believe Benoit is guilty but at the same time all I know is what authorities have told the media. As a journalist myself, I know the media and powers of our society can't be trusted. I know we're spoonfed lies that prop up bigger lies every day. So I keep an open mind to stories like these. But threads like this from know-it-alls who let media make up their minds for them? Lol. As for the assertion that we landed on the moon in 69 (while the US flag blows in the space wind lol). And that JFK was murdered from different angles by the same shooter? You have to be some special breed of idiot to believe these obvious lies. The type that spend 6 hours writing an absolutely pointless post that essentially does nothing but lump freedom of thought and speech with crazy conspiracy theories.

Jesus Christ, this "theory" again?

Get your facts straight, it was Kevin Sullivan via satanic ritual.

Nobody ever mentions Bam Bam rescuing those kids from the fire, oh no. It's just Benoit, Benoit, Benoit...

Berlinbrawler: This is perhaps the longest thread I've ever read on this site. I have to say I feel like I dropped a few iq points reading this pointless argument. Wrestling marks aren't really known for their ability to grasp large concepts. A decade of PG programming will do that to you.

Whereas the wrestling audience of 1999 was basically a Mensa meeting.

To argue that Benoit is the murderer and the case is closed indicates blind faith in the law and in society. I believe Benoit is guilty but at the same time all I know is what authorities have told the media. As a journalist myself, I know the media and powers of our society can't be trusted. I know we're spoonfed lies that prop up bigger lies every day. So I keep an open mind to stories like these. But threads like this from know-it-alls who let media make up their minds for them? Lol.

No, they let the evidence and facts make their minds up. I'm not suggesting this guy has done this, but it would be completely possible to see an unredacted court record of the Benoit hearings. Ain't no media input there.

As for the assertion that we landed on the moon in 69 (while the US flag blows in the space wind lol).

Are you a complete moron?

And that JFK was murdered from different angles by the same shooter? You have to be some special breed of idiot to believe these obvious lies.

Don't worry, I have my answer.

Berlinbrawler: This is perhaps the longest thread I've ever read on this site. I have to say I feel like I dropped a few iq points reading this pointless argument. Wrestling marks aren't really known for their ability to grasp large concepts. A decade of PG programming will do that to you. To argue that Benoit is the murderer and the case is closed indicates blind faith in the law and in society. I believe Benoit is guilty but at the same time all I know is what authorities have told the media. As a journalist myself, I know the media and powers of our society can't be trusted. I know we're spoonfed lies that prop up bigger lies every day. So I keep an open mind to stories like these. But threads like this from know-it-alls who let media make up their minds for them? Lol. As for the assertion that we landed on the moon in 69 (while the US flag blows in the space wind lol). And that JFK was murdered from different angles by the same shooter? You have to be some special breed of idiot to believe these obvious lies. The type that spend 6 hours writing an absolutely pointless post that essentially does nothing but lump freedom of thought and speech with crazy conspiracy theories.
You're fun.
Blind faith in law and society? Yea, no, can't say I have that. Especially in the U.S. I think somewhere in my (admittedly ridiculously long) post I said something about the media not keeping their facts straight and/or talking out of their asses and starting ridiculous steroid witch hunts in the matter, etc. But good for you that as a journalist yourself you already know better.

Oh, you believe the moon landing was staged? Indeed, if a journalist can believe that then I admit to losing some faith in the media right now. :p Seriously though, all the supposed evidence that the whole thing was staged has been sucessfully debunked, for instance the flag thing, or the missing stars on the photographs and all that. And not just by popular TV shows, but also by serious scientists and college professors and whatnot. Look on Youtube. Or read a book.

As for JFK, whatever. I'm not going into the whole magic bullett theory or how there isn't nearly as much discrepancy about the angles of the shots as Oliver Stone movies would have us believe, yada yada yada. If there was indeed a conspiracy there, it was successfully hushed up for 50 years now and I stopped caring a long time ago. Feel free to keep doubting, though. I shall not impede your freedom.

Your last sentence confuses me. Spending six hours writing a pointless thread - check, that was me yesterday, yes. But "lumping freedom of thought and speech with crazy conspiracy theories?" Huh? Now I'm the one concocting crazy conspiracy theories? Or do you mean I abuse my right to free speech by bringing up how stupid the Benoit conspiracy theory is? Oh well, you seem simply pissed that reading my thread wasted your time. While I admittedly feel terrible about that (OK, that's a lie) I also can't recall forcing you to read it. Keep mistrusting the media, though.They have been known to mislead. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back