An Open Mic Challenge To Any Of You Phony Ass Crackers

Big Papa Santo

Ryder? I barely even know her!
Yo, the names Santo, Big Papa Santo if ya nasty, and y'all *****s are bitches. Naw, seriously mahn. All I hear is bitching, bitching, and bitching. You salty ass crackers need to lighten up, so Dr.Santo gotz just da prescription. An open mic rap battle. Y'all *****s need to lighten teh fuck up, and whenever I need to lighten up, I find a random motherfucker and rap battle 'em. Or I just dress up in a Batman costume and tie a belt around my neck while jer.....well, thats a different story. Anywho, this is an open challenge to any of you punkass bitches dat thinks dey have what it takes to go one on one in a rap battle wit da illest out there, Big Papa Santo. Don't be shy, hit me wit yo best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. You see that ho down there?

images

Bitch just blew me, it was soooooooo cash. So yeah, hit me wit yo best shot, and I'll hit back. A winner will be decided by teh people. I'm waiting.

I feel like I should challenge because of my name/avatar, but I don't feel like it plus I'm fucking horrible at rapping. Main reason why I lost my job at Chipotle

I'd challenge you Santo, but I don't like rapping.
Please delete all your posts, so I can't see you yapping.
I may be salty, but I'm far from a cracker.
So don't make me sack you, like 52 for the Packers.
If you think I'm trying to battle, you'd better just chill.
I got the title of "Dr." because my flows are so ill.

I'd challenge you, but raps only sound good in your head or as you say them with your own tone/beat.

I've known a few guyz who taght dey were pretty smarrt
But you be got bein' right down to an art
You think you be a genius-you be drivin' me up da wall
You be a reglar original, a be know-it-all
Oh! You think you be special
Oh! Oh! You be thinkin' you be somethin' else

Dat don't impress me much!

Drops mic, urban children go bonkers.

I'd challenge you Santo, but I don't like rapping.
Please delete all your posts, so I can't see you yapping.
I may be salty, but I'm far from a cracker.
So don't make me sack you, like 52 for the Packers.
If you think I'm trying to battle, you'd better just chill.
I got the title of "Dr." because my flows are so ill.

Doctor, doctor, gimme the news
I got a bad case of loathing you
You're wack if think your phony ass can beat me
The only thing that you can beat is your little tiny meat
I got a prescription, you should just give up
Because I'm the big bad wolf and you're just a little pup

*Drops mic, crowd flips out*

Yo ass iz wack like cena, johnny
I'll leave yo ass dead like Reagan, Ronnie

You can't touch this, yo bitch likes my hammer
When you try to rhyme, you stumble and stammer

So bitch, please, GTFO!
When you see my skillz, you cry and you pout

Bow down to your King, but I ain't no Jerry
You'z a Tinkerbell ho, a little fairy

You just got stomped, go cry to yo momma
But not like Brodus, more like Obama

Don't be shy, hit me wit yo best shot. I'm pretty much perfect.

Bitch just blew me, it was soooooooo cash. So yeah, hit me wit yo best shot, and I'll hit back.
***** please, you stanning Pat Benetar?
The 80s are ova, she no longer a star

Your old ass, talkin ancient history
You can't use the 80s when you tryin to dis me

What you say next? You want your Mtv?
Haha, old mark, needs diapers to pee

You must be senile, wit *****s abusin ya
You older than Blassie, a straight up Methusela

You can't criticize someone for using outdated references and then throw out the word 'dis'. Otherwise that wasn't that bad (of course this is coming from a white married male with two kids in his late 30's that knows he has a RunDMC greates hits CD somewhere in his house).
Word to you mutha'

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
That didn't rhyme. You lose.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the
continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Someone needs to chill on ending a life
When there's a lot of WZ guys here to give you strife
The rap battle was your idea, plain and simple
Now you're mad cause your pride was popped like a pimple
You say you're a Marine, and for that you should be proud
But with what you said, you're saying nothing yet talking loud
War of words is the name of the game, son, second to none
And I'm here to tell you boy, you sure ain't the one
On that note I'll take my leave, knowing you'll split hairs
My advice to you, like Tribe said, take your garbage to St. Elsewhere.

Deuces!

Someone needs to chill on ending a life
When there's a lot of WZ guys here to give you strife
The rap battle was your idea, plain and simple
Now you're mad cause your pride was popped like a pimple
You say you're a Marine, and for that you should be proud
But with what you said, you're saying nothing yet talking loud
War of words is the name of the game, son, second to none
And I'm here to tell you boy, you sure ain't the one
On that note I'll take my leave, knowing you'll split hairs
My advice to you, like Tribe said, take your garbage to St. Elsewhere.

Deuces!
When you battle with me, you're entering no mans land
deuces? I'll take aces and eights, dead mans hand
the marines kick the ass of the ******s of the sand
but the last time you even saw a gun, you got an explosion of the bladder gland
this battle is over, finished and done
by the way, your moms got you fooled, that girl certainly ain't no nun
well, I've got to be going now, it's been fun
oh and about the "Your moms not a nun" line? Well, there's something that I have to tell you.....

Hello, son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back