Andrew Everett Released From Impact

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
everett-3-1024x576-696x392.png

Former Tag Team Champion Andrew Everett has been granted his release from Impact Wrestling following a 3 year stint with the promotion.

Originally brought in as part of the "GFW Invasion" in the summer of 2015, Andrew Everett would sign to work full-time with Impact Wrestling (then TNA). Everett is a student of OMEGA, the group led by Matt & Jeff Hardy that includes Shannon Moore and former on-screen manager Gregory Shane Helms.

Everett started as a heel under Helms and fellow OMEGA alumni Trevor Lee when he debuted full-time before splintering. His last notable moment was forming a short-lived tag team with DJZ dubbed "Z&E" and winning the Tag Team Championships from Eli Drake and Scott Steiner before dropping them to LAX weeks later.

Everett also works regularly in the independent scene. Most notably for PWG in Southern California.

======

Saddened by Andrew Everett leaving Impact? Sound off below!

I completely forgot he was on the roster. Him and DJZ. They were a fun tag team but I haven't seen them in a few weeks, hence why I forgot. Maybe it was due to the contract issues.

Would be curious to find out why he decided to leave.

I completely forgot he was on the roster. Him and DJZ. They were a fun tag team but I haven't seen them in a few weeks, hence why I forgot. Maybe it was due to the contract issues.

Would be curious to find out why he decided to leave.
DJZ got hurt and was/is off tv. Andrew being the Tag team partner had nothing to do and no real options of moving up so he asked if he could leave.

DJZ got hurt and was/is off tv. Andrew being the Tag team partner had nothing to do and no real options of moving up so he asked if he could leave.

They could have put him in the X-Division where he could have done something. Considering it's currently Brian Cage, Matt Sydal and occasionally one of the Lucha Bros having another person in there could have helped.

Still if he wanted to do something else fair dues

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back