Angelina Love Breaking Away From Winter??

Aberle4Life

Pre-Show Stalwart
I know it's one of the goofier storylines in TNA or WWE right now, but I've really been enjoying Angelina Love being under the control of Winter (yes, perhaps I'm a tad sick but I bet I'm not the only one). Last night on Impact, we saw Angelina actually talk for awhile backstage and then the two had a spat in the ring against Mickie James which led to them losing the match. (I'm not sure if anything had occurred between the two--I'm not a devout TNA watcher but do catch it most weeks during the summer months).

It appears Angelina might be returning to her normal self and splitting from Winter. I suppose it's time as all storylines run their course, but am I the only one hoping they work it out and Angelina remains her loyal zombie pet?

Oh baby.

While Angelina being a loyal zombie pet is a personal fantasy of most men out there the Storyline turned into something I thought was rather dumb. Winter would be awesome on her own and Angelina is one of the best in the business. The storyline should have ended a while back. Glad it is ending personally.

I was actually thinking about posting this yesterday myself. It is my opinion that this story line has run it's course. I know some people probably hate the beautiful people whether they are heels or faces. But personally I think they work very well together and they were and/or can be one of the most entertaining and original things on Impact wrestling. However if you are going to bring them back together they need to be brought back together with just the two of them. No adding a third person like Lacey Von Erich. I know she was part of one the greatest (and cursed) wrestling families ever, but she SUCKED in the ring. There is a reason WWE got rid of her and apparently TNA didn't get the memo. But back to my original point. Those two work great together in the ring and they have superb chemistry, NOT involving them in the same story line somehow whether it's as a team or against each other would be a mistake.

The Beautiful People were one of the biggest reasons people starting watching TNA. Seeing Angelina Love go thru this course of character change is refreshing. It shows that she can add depth to her character. Zombie Love is fun to watch (and sexy as hell to). But I do agree that this has run it's course too. Though most people here in the IWC have short attention spans when it comes to the length of storylines. Before a storyline could run the course of a full year...nowadays, we've become adapted to frequent changes to stories in both WWE and TNA (more so TNA because that is the writers' M.O.). I for one enjoy seeing a storyline run for a good long while to see what the wrestler's character can add to themselves and to the product of the company. With all good tandums, though, this too will come to an eventual end.

Yes i hope she is breaking away from winter!!! Angelina has now shown the depths of her character she can adapt to pretty much any situation. That to me speaks volumes of how talented she really is!! But this zombie thing is coming to an end its run its course!! Winter is not too bad herself too bad the WWE never gave her a program to work with...

zombie angelina sucked but winter is always good. There team dosent bother me now that angelina speaks. I have no problem if they break or stay but there team for me is really good. Angelina is really a great talent as for winter. But if angelina breaks from winter then where is she headed?

I was actually hoping they would bring back the VooDoo queen Roxie and have her break Angelina's spell in a fued with Winter. That would have made more sense than the current story line.
Back to your original comment, I hope they finally split the two of them up. The story is rather played out at this point, and I'd rather see the beautiful people reunite then keeping Love & Winter together. They seem to be working towards a split, but that is still a month or two away judging by the length of other story lines.

I agree with the storyline running its course, however, it seems too sudden for Angelina to break out of Winter's spell. All of a sudden Angelina is talking and acting semi normal. For weeks she has been acting like a zombie. TNA has no clue when it comes to storylines. Sting goes from the Crow to the Joker in one week. Then bores the hell out of the audience during the in ring segment with Hogan. Very frustrated with TNA. They have great talent and no clue on how to use anyone.

I really hope that Winter gets the Women's Title then starts a full feud with Love. A part of me would love to see Angelina get the X Division or TV title at some point.

It's pretty cool though, I like the duo of Winter & Love.

I really hope that Winter gets the Women's Title then starts a full feud with Love. A part of me would love to see Angelina get the X Division or TV title at some point.

Get the X-Division or TV Title? You're going crazy with this now

With 2 notable exceptions (in wwe of course), are we forgetting that women usually don't compete with the men much less hold championships?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back