Anthem puts you in charge of Impact

TDFG

Championship Contender
Since lockdown is ongoing and the USA is falling apart time to round off some fantasy.

We've done WWE and AEW so imagine Anthem put you in charge of Impact.

What changes do you make to the company?

To be honest, not a lot really

I would stop trying to be to cool kid trying everything to get people talking.

I would stop the intergender stuff mostly because they don't have a roster that make it believable enough to make this idea good.

Tessa as world champion doesn't work, nothing against her because i'm a real fan of hers but i can't believe she can beat guys like micheal Elgin and Rhyno.

Decide once and for all if i want to be IMPACT or TNA. If i'm IMPACT, i would distance myself completely from TNA wrestling. I would find a way to sell the tape library to the highest bidder and Start from scrach. If i want to be TNA then nothing change.

Finally, Try to sign at less one major star that can attract people to the product. A guy like Rusev could bring some eyeballs to the product, maybe get Sting to come back for one appearance. The company need something that will get people talking again about them and step out of the shadow of every body else that's competing with them.

They have a good product, in fact i think they have a better product then AEW right now it's just that they don't have to visibility and the money behind them that AEW as and that's the main thing i would change is trying to get fans interested in the product again.

I like the idea of Sting getting involved, I'm not a fan of authority figures but if they can get him doing something then that would be good.

I agree about Tessa, she had her moment and that's all well and good, but it should have been a short reign.

Sign EC3, Spud & Eric Young. Totally shakes things up at the top end of the roster.

Again, there is some talent there that shouldn't be, Shera, Crazy Steve and a few others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back