Application to Join Creative

Harthan

Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
That's right, you read correctly. In the past, we've almost exclusively selected a member from the fed who we felt was going to do a good job and added them to our team. We've decided to do things a little differently this time, though, and open it up to the fed at large. Anyone, and we mean anyone, can apply for creative by completing the following application:

----

1. Please write a match between either (a) Mikey Stormrage and Mason Westhoff or (b) Triple X and Vega at a theoretical WZCW house show. Choose only one. In either match, assume the face wins. Write the match in similar style as you would see on any episode of WZCW TV; use Sebastian Copeland and Jack Cohen as commentators. There is no hard length on limit; for a guideline, assume a normal television match.

2. Please write a backstage segment for WZCW. You may use any members of the roster you wish and any authority figures you wish. Create any reasonable scenario you desire and write it out as a backstage segment that you might see on any episode of WZCW television.

3. Briefly state why you would like to be considered for WZCW creative.

4. Please include any other information you feel we should be aware of.

----

Simple, right? Turn in an application by PM'ing me any time until May 25th, 2013 at 11:59 PM ET. Note also that this is to replace Showtime's position, and as of now no other positions should necessarily be considered open. However, these applications will be considered heavily if and when any future positions open up.

Anyone, and we mean anyone
The_Rock.jpg

3. Briefly state why you would like to be considered for WZCW creative.
Silly request. Obviously we only want the spot so we can wield our new-found power with reckless abandon.

It's a shame we limited it to two different matches. If we opened it up to use the whole roster, we could've stored them all for future use. Stormrgae vs TSA can only go on for so long, right?

It's good to limit it to just a few, allows use to accurately judge them if they are given similar restrictions

It's a shame we limited it to two different matches. If we opened it up to use the whole roster, we could've stored them all for future use. Stormrgae vs TSA can only go on for so long, right?

I would've preferred it to have been use of the whole roster however, it shows you how people can adapt.

We wanted to test people's ability to write a match assigned, since when we divide matches up in creative you often don't get your first pick and might get stuck with something out of your comfort zone. The backstage segment is where we're opening it up to let people come up with someone creative and write anything they like.

Барбоса;4461917 said:
So how many people do we allow to take the time to write a match only to reveal that I have taken my spot on Creative back again? 10? 20?
You lack imagination. If I had my way, I'd string Thrash along through an multi-phase application process for at least two months before revealing that it's all been a rouse.

Anyhow, I won't be filling out your application. Instead, being alpha-as-fuck in this thread will illustrate my qualifications for the spot. I'm sure you can feel that authority figure swag pouring through your monitor. Heck, Echelon probably has a chub just reading this.

Be aware that when I am offered a creative spot, I intend only to vote on the matches. I will be taking it on myself to reassign any matches I'm assigned to the weakest and most vulnerable member on the current creative staff using a technique I call "bullying." Judging by the respect each staff member commands in public, I expect this person to be Kermit. Of course I don't expect this to be an issue for anyone. Kermit is so threatened by my alpha status that he's going to take on the extra work in an effort to prove himself to me. And while some other creative members may suspect something is amiss and that maybe this paragraph wasn't composed in jest, nobody will seek to rectify the situation. Such is the respect that I command.

So, when do I start?

:lmao:

I thoroughly approve of this. Definitely the right time as well.

Originally it was just Stormrrage/Westhoff until I suggested Vega/Triple X. I'm actually in favor of limiting it to two power guys and two more agile guys. It makes it easier for us to judge match quality.

I have a feeling a lot of people will use Saxoteur for their segment. I can't say I'm opposed, as writing a good comedy segment isn't easy.

I think Holmes is ripe for comedy, and I'd use him if I were applying. But maybe that's because of how much I associated him with William Regal...

Would I be allowed to go for this even though I'm not in the fed? Prophet on creative would be amazing.

Would I be allowed to go for this even though I'm not in the fed? Prophet on creative would be amazing.

I ought to have clarified - as is the case for all other creative members, we do ask at a minimum that our applicants be active members of the fed. Should have been made clearer in my opening post.

If you haven't got time or energy for maintaining one character, you definitely won't have time for a whole roster.

Wouldn't creative welcome another additional member to lighten the load? like Killjoy...

Barbosa will tell you there are times I'd rather eat glass than RP. Much as I think I'd bring a creative mind to the table I cant do it. Just stopped in to say this is one of the best things you've done.

Барбоса;4462493 said:
Yeah, I wrote several parts of recent SHIT RPs.

And, no. I do not need a winky face even if I dealt in smilies.

The conversation about birthdays was all you. I try to credit you where its due.

I am gonna go for this, but only so that if I go end up on creative, I can be the loving proof that, you can be on creative & still be shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back