Assemble Into...

That sounds just off-putting enough to make us want to wait for NorCal to show up and accept us as members of his team.

I second this. There is a final spot so he fits.

I third it. Definitely need The Second City Saints in the team together. It's like a tag team within The Midwest Connection stable within a Survivor Series team.

Whomever will accept me, I will give my temporarily undying love. Oh, and a vast knowledge of pop culture....

Team klunderbunker
klunderbunker
Dewey
FunnyKay
Riaku
Ferbian

Team NorCal
NorCal
Coco
MRC

Team Lee
Lee
Super Hans
Remix
Dave

Team D-Man
D-Man
Ty Burna
CH David
Thriller
The Crock
Tenta
Bender
Da Prophet
Team D-Man Has No Vacancies.

Team Blue Cardinal
Blue Cardinal
GD
Doc
jmt225
GuyCompton

Blue Cardinal told me that he needs me on his team, and jumping to his team would probably even the teams a little bit, so count me on Team Blue Cardinal.

Ok, then Guy's on Team BC.

Who wants to replace him on my team? Anyone that wants in must let me know ASAP. I'll make it fair and do a first-come, first-serve.

I see the rules has changed. Gonna stick with KB though D, just to balance the spread of moderators a bit.

I know I know. Just saying after I pointed out the rules has changed. Seeing as I originally actually wanted to be on the team, until the stacking amount of moderators came on there. Again just trying to balance.

How does this work anyway? Do we get paired against each other in a specific category, or do we get paired all in all group vs group?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back