B.O.D at SummerSlam

Y

Yaszie_123

At the moment, nothing else has been confirmed on the 2007 retirement of professional wreslter Glen Jacobs, known on WWE television as Kane. With a future WWE title reign still possible, a brothers of destruction reunion is scheduled to take place at this year's Summerslam. Although WWE officials have been heavily pressing on Vince McMahon to bring back the Fake Kane, with an angle where Fake Kane would attack The Undertaker, feeding off the May 19th storyline, Vince McMahon nixed the idea for the return of Fake Kane and pushed the idea for Kane and The Undertaker vs. Mark Henry and The Great Khali. Many feel this match may be end up being some sort of gimmick match, possibly a match for the WWE Tag Team Championships. Although the brothers of destruction reunion is just about confirmed, the type of match is still in question. Kane has also expressed that if given a future WWE title reign, he would like to be in better shape, due to the fact he feels with his current size, he wouldn't be able to put on top-notch matches for the fans. Expect the Summerslam build up for the Brothers Of Destruction.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMG! I am going to scream! I love Kane AND The Undertaker!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh

My boyfriend sent it to me. It's 4 something, all I know it's got a 4 in lol.

erm sorry to burst your bubble but this is UNLIKELY to happen VERY

I am not negative like DEADMAN the emo boy, lol but i would not like to see a BOD return its been done and been done well there is no need at all to rehash the past, Its pointless and im not buying into it at all

I'd like for BOD to return, but i doubt that it'll happen this Sunday at SS

So great, a summerslam with neither Kane nor Undertaker... maybe they could do some sort of Undertaker/Kane promo to kickstart a BOD reunion, cos Summerslam is looking pretty weak to me as it stands.

i herd undertaker was suppose to bring back "the ministry" in summerslam so it all might just be rumors

tell me where do you see taker and kane anywhere on summerslam... they cant just return them out of nowhere

just read this
On July 25th 2006 at a SmackDown!/ECW Taping Kane had a televised match with Big Show in an extreme rules match for the ECW title. After the show ended however there was a dark match that took place of Kane & Undertaker vs. Big Show & The Great Khali. The week before, Undertaker faced Big Show for the ECW title and was jumped by The Great Khali, who teamed with Big Show to throw 'Taker through a table.

This has led to speculation that The Brothers of Destruction are leading to once again reunite. Glen Jacobs has stated in the past that he would like to reform the tag team before he retires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back