Backstage Talk on John Cena Possibly Leaving WWE for a Movie Career, Talents Joking

The Rock's early Hollywood career included films such as The Scorpion King, Be Cool and Doom. 21 Rounds was already better than any of those.

Hey I liked the Scorpion King and as a random Sci-Fi flick Doom was decent (haven't seen Be Cool) And let's be honest starring in B-Movies isn't necessarily a bad thing

The Rock's early Hollywood career included films such as The Scorpion King, Be Cool and Doom. 21 Rounds was already better than any of those.

But not better than Welcome to the Jungle. Starring alongside Walken and Sean William Scott. He really lucked out, as my old Alex Kidd game used to say.

But not better than Welcome to the Jungle. Starring alongside Walken and Sean William Scott. He really lucked out, as my old Alex Kidd game used to say.

Welcome to the Jungle? Nicotrel doesn't like it when you change the name of a film based on release location.

tumblr_m6zmiwRhVG1qis6pso8_400.jpg

Sure, but who would you have him put over?

Once you give them some momentum (naturally), there are a few guys who could use the Cena rub.

Dolph Ziggler springs to mind as a guy who's got all the tools but just needs that push. Dude puts on consistently great matches and meshes will with many competitors; he's got the crowd still by his side after not doing relatively much since his World title run when he got the crowds to care; he's certainly passable on the stick; and he is very passionate. Make him go over Cena in a big match and I guarantee the place will explode. As long as post-Cena booking is great, you can really utilise Ziggler in the main event.

Falina "Red" Reznikov;4943735 said:
Once you give them some momentum (naturally), there are a few guys who could use the Cena rub.

Dolph Ziggler springs to mind as a guy who's got all the tools but just needs that push. Dude puts on consistently great matches and meshes will with many competitors; he's got the crowd still by his side after not doing relatively much since his World title run when he got the crowds to care; he's certainly passable on the stick; and he is very passionate. Make him go over Cena in a big match and I guarantee the place will explode. As long as post-Cena booking is great, you can really utilise Ziggler in the main event.

I was asking, since he already put over Bryan, Wyatt (sort-of) and Punk (in a big way).

You like Ziggy too? That takes a lot of courage to admit with Nate, Bacon and Nick hanging around.

Crucially The Rock was the best thing about those films. Cena was not the best thing about 12 Rounds.

Falina "Red" Reznikov;4943735 said:

Dolph Ziggler isn't main event material. He's a horrible professional wrestler. One of the very worst in the business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back