Be a Star campaign

Mike1411

Dark Match Winner
On here we hear about the Be a Star campaign a lot, however usually not for the campaign itself.

Some of the things I read so often are:

"Cena cant turn heel cos of the anti bullying campaign"

"They cant turn sheamus cos of the be a star campaign"

And I always accepted that, until last night. While promoting the campaign we saw none other than The Miz involved in the promo. Now he hasn't done anything particularly heelish since returning but before he left he was no doubt one of the most over heels in the company regularly making fun of just about everyone.

So my question being:

Do you think the Be a Star campaign truly stops faces turning heel? Or is this an IWC produced myth?

Mark Henry was involved too.

They involve heels because it is more impactful for the kids to hear what not to do from the BAD guys rather than the good guys.

Of course, this is adults trying to speak to kids, who in a couple years will do the exact opposite of what their told because they are biologically inclined to do as such.

Bullying is serious... but so is maintaining a legitimate image in the corporate world, which is what BE A STAR is acctually about.

A very stupid IWC myth. Smarks (who are SUPPOSED to be "smart") apparently can't separate kayfabe from reality. Faces not turning heel is because of creative, not the campaign. Anyone who says otherwise is and idiot.

Although I'm guilty of making BAS jokes, it drives me crazy that some fans can't seem to see the difference between the campaign and the on-screen product. It is basically "Don't try this at home" in a different capacity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back