Best TNA pay-per-view of '06

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xchosenonex

TNA has had seven different pay-per-views this year, which pay-per-view has been the best of the year. I vote for lockdown. That night was just completely insane (also the first TNA pay-per-view I've ever ordered since I've only been watching it since December and before Lockdown I just refused to accept TNA as serious competition to TNA [after lockdown though, I acknowledged the fact that TNA is 100 times better than WWE and that in the future WWE will have no shot at beating them if things remain the same]). I especially liked the X division elimination match. That was great. Also, Team Japan v. Team USA was great. And who can forget the 6 man powerbomb in lethal lockdown and AJ Styles hanging from the top of the arena? Christian v. Abyss was awesome. I don't think there was one bad match on that card apart from Bullet Bob v. Konan in arm wrestling.

I agree. Lockdown was the best card this year hands down with a close second being Destination-X. The Ultimate-X match between Daniels, Styles and Joe was worth the price in and of itself.

I personally liked Against All Odds. The Cage/Jarrett Match had that big match feel to it. Rhino vs. Abyss hardcore style. 3way with Daniels/AJ/Joe.

I'd definatley have to say LockDown was by far the best PPV this year in TNA Wrestling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back