Big Brother 16: The Most Twisted Summer Ever? We'll see about that!

Skairipa Matrix

3 Time Elite Openweight Champion
So yeah, while there's a Big Brother game going on here, the real thing has started up again with it's 16th season. Am I the only one watching?!? I've never missed an episode of Big Brother and while I had my doubts coming into this season, so far it looks like we're off to a good start even with only half of the houseguests in the house so far!

Hoping this season will give us some more good players for an All-Stars season, which I have a feeling isn't too far off.

Was hoping the other 8 would be past winners. Mildly disappointed with the twists and the members of the house so far. I'll try and keep up but I'm not nearly as blown away as I was last year. They did just start so I may eat my words.

Was hoping the other 8 would be past winners. Mildly disappointed with the twists and the members of the house so far. I'll try and keep up but I'm not nearly as blown away as I was last year. They did just start so I may eat my words.

The twists have potential but I agree on wanting returning players. They always spice up the game more but oh well. Like I said I think they wanna build up more new people to set up a 2nd All-Stars soon. Did you really like last season? I thought it was the 2nd or 3rd worst season they ever had. That's not even counting all the bullying and racism that went down.

This'll be my first time following a season in quite a while. Hell, can we just have Frankie Grande win this season already? He's awesome! :D

The twists have potential but I agree on wanting returning players. They always spice up the game more but oh well. Like I said I think they wanna build up more new people to set up a 2nd All-Stars soon. Did you really like last season? I thought it was the 2nd or 3rd worst season they ever had. That's not even counting all the bullying and racism that went down.

Last season did have a bunch of that I agree, and I don't really have much for a frame of reference to say anything was better or worst since that was the only season I've watched completely. But last year's members seemed more diverse while this season to me just seems bland on the surface.

Or maybe it's just that nobody from that season made me want to peel out my eyes more than Paola already does. That might actually be it.

I'm really into Survivor, so I was thinking that I should start getting into Big Brother. What season would y'all recommend I start with?

I've heard that the US Big Brother is much more of a strategic game. UK Big Brother is a bunch of simpletons in a house that are poked with a metaphorical stick by the producers in the hopes that fights will be started.

Last season did have a bunch of that I agree, and I don't really have much for a frame of reference to say anything was better or worst since that was the only season I've watched completely. But last year's members seemed more diverse while this season to me just seems bland on the surface.

Or maybe it's just that nobody from that season made me want to peel out my eyes more than Paola already does. That might actually be it.

As soon as she said she had three months of eyelashes I was annoyed with her. I can't see her even making the jury but we'll see.

I'm really into Survivor, so I was thinking that I should start getting into Big Brother. What season would y'all recommend I start with?

I've heard that the US Big Brother is much more of a strategic game. UK Big Brother is a bunch of simpletons in a house that are poked with a metaphorical stick by the producers in the hopes that fights will be started.

My personal favorite seasons we're Season 2, Season 7, Season 10, Season 12 and Season 14.

So far I like this season. There is a few people who annoy me already but now that the twists have been explained better I like them. Looking forward to seeing if the Battle of the Block is gonna be a good or bad idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back