Big Brother Game - Sign-ups

The time zones were horrible during Survivor so this isn't something I'd do again.
You know where I'm at pretty much follows Australia time right? It's 9:11PM right now over here. Same time with you right? Or you might be an hour earlier or later.

I'm going to leave this open for another 24 hours. If no one else signs up, we'll go ahead and do the first annual WZ big brother game with 12 people. After that, I'll make a more detailed OP. Unless KB just wants to edit this thread and put what I want in the OP along with changing the title of this thread.

Will the 12 who said they'd do this acknowledge that they'd do this again please. A simple yes will be fine :)

...what's the Big Brother game?

Since he really never answered this, I'll ask as well.

What IS this game consisting of? I have general knowledge of Big Brother, but fuck off if we all have to live together. Spider & Fallout can camp in the backyard if they want tho. I have enough liquor to go around for us.

Dish out some more info and you may get some more responses. Asking people to sign up without any real knowledge on what the game entails seems counterproductive.

That's my bad. Basically, it'll be full of challenges. Mostly games where you'll need to screen shot your score. May be a few team games but I'm not sure. For example, Tetris is definitely one of the games that you'll be playing. Whoever wins, gets to be HOH or win POV which is for veto, depending on what challenge I make it for.

So yeah, it's mostly just challenges. It'll be fun :)

I want to be able to post bitchy comments about the other players without them seeing.

Make this happen and I'll be a fucking riot in this.

Call me when we start Legends of the Hidden Temple or Double Dare.

Hell, I would even be down for some American Gladiators action- as long as Norcal isnt defending. Im crazy, not suicidal.

Call me when we start Legends of the Hidden Temple or Double Dare.

Hell, I would even be down for some American Gladiators action- as long as Norcal isnt defending. Im crazy, not suicidal.

Now I miss my childhood damn you. Silver Snakes for life.

You're in man. Did I make you that sig? Lol.
I think you made me 1 but it's probably one that I don't remember. I found my old photobucket and just put them in a slide show.

Also screen shots may be difficult from my phone. I don't have access to a computer.

I think you made me 1 but it's probably one that I don't remember. I found my old photobucket and just put them in a slide show.

Also screen shots may be difficult from my phone. I don't have access to a computer.
I believe there is a way for phones to screenshot. What phone do you have and I'll search on how to screenshot for you for your specific phone.

It'll be my first time running a game like this so any input would or suggestions from you guys would be cool. All I know is that there will be Head of Household (HOH) challenges and Power of Veto (POV) challenges. But from the way I've seen other big brother games run, there's no diary room and all that. Unless you guys want to do that just so it shows that you're active in the house. I'll figure it out.

So I just need a simple yes from everyone who said they'd want to sign up just so I know you guys still want to do it.

CONFIRMED:
klunderbunker
Eddie's Head Cheese
Rated R Enigma
Dynamite Dallas Paige
hyoruinmaru/Milenko
Spidey
A11oftheLights

PEOPLE WHO SAID THEY WERE INTERESTED BUT DIDN'T TURN IN THEIR SIMPLE "YES"
hyoruinmaru (only because you said you only have access to a phone and this game might be difficult to do on just a phone)
Paige Thriller
Please Don't Infract Me Dagger
M
Blade
Cereal Killer
TLC

Like I said, a simple yes will be fine. I need 12-16 players at least. If there's more than 16 then that's fine too. But 12-16 is the best number probably for this kind of game.

Obviously made a mistake in the confirmed list by adding hyorinmaru, but you already knew that :p

No you didn't.

Screen shots are possible on an S4 I just have to play around with it.

YES

Update: now playing around with photobucket mobile and the App. I will get this

Hahahaha Yes Jam I will compete is that good enough? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back