Big Question!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

showtyme27

The New Mr.WWE, Beat Me if You can!
I was wondering if someone could help me out, yesterday The BookThis! side forum BookThis! League was deleted but it had one guys shows in that forum, I was wondering if their is anyway to recover that guys shows that he worked so hard on or is everything completely deleted?

I was wondering if someone could help me out, yesterday The BookThis! side forum BookThis! League was deleted but it had one guys shows in that forum, I was wondering if their is anyway to recover that guys shows that he worked so hard on or is everything completely deleted?

DOH...

Yeah so there isnt any way to recover everything, I saw that loads of stuff had been moved so I deleted it without thinking to archive stuff (since the important stuff I thought had been moved) does this person happen to have a copy on his Computer?

Dont know Jonny, I have pmd him and asked him if he does or not, but as of this moment he hasnt replied....

I had moved my own fed to the main Book This Forum, but he didnt want his to be moved at that stage so whilke I had merger all his threads into one I didnt move it..

In hindsight I probably should have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back