Boobs - Can They Be TOO Big?

My last girlfriend had d, when I went out with her she had d's. She had just moved up from c and they were huge. But after we broke up she put on some pounds, she got to like 200 ish and had ddd. Now shes down to like 155 160 and still has ddd, fucking awsome. Anything that dosen't have a d or lower in its name isn't for me.

Okay.. Dragon's picture is bringing up impure thoughts. :lmao: And on her, those fit. Anyone else it'd be really hard for me to like them.

I've never been a fan of larger breasts. I'm not a breast person, plain and simple. Perky and slightly bouncy are fine, but perky are best I would say.

The other hard experience is what larger breasts are like, unhulstered. When you see them tied down, they look amazing.. undone and BAM, they're like crutches for your chest.

Jesus

f031bde01e7bb5a6b46a5df45ae9610f_MP2820.jpg

Since I'm a fan of thin girls (not anorexic of course) B/C seems to fit for my likes. Its really all about proportion, though. I'm sure you all have witnessed those 4'11'' girls with D's that make you wonder "odd - how does she not fall over?", and those girls that are really tall but could use a little enhancement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back