[Bound For Glory] Sting & Bully Ray v. Aces & Eights

Who wins?

• Sting & Bully Ray

• Aces & Eights

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bound For Glory 2012
Bully Ray & Sting v. Aces & Eights
Grudge Match

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bfg1a.jpg

bfg_tnahof.jpg

"Bound For Glory,” presented by Direct Auto Insurance, will be held live
at the Grand Canyon University Arena starting at 5pm local time with doors
opening at 3:30pm MST. Continuing the celebration of ten years of Total
Nonstop Action, this will be the biggest weekend of the year for the superstars
of IMPACT WRESTLING.

The weekend will feature expanded activities in the Phoenix area, including
a special “Bound For Glory Fan InterAction” and the inaugural annual TNA
Hall of Fame induction.* As announced at “Slammiversary” in June, the
first-ever inductee is “The Icon” Sting.

bfg-bfgweekend.jpg

[YOUTUBE]S-8Ynx8rMZo[/YOUTUBE]

All discussion here.​

PLOT TWIST: Devon is tha leader of Aces & Eight's. Despite him "not being with tha company" they still mention him onscreen, he could have obvious beef with not only TNA for not treating him with respect and some brief history with Bully Ray. I think they were partners once or something.

Well this is the easiest match to call of recent note in any company. Frankly, if A&8's lost I'd call that a huge swerve. The only question here is if Bully Ray is the leader or just a cog in the system. I definitely think he could be the leader considering the clothes alone. Frankly, A&8's dresses almost like they're followers of Bully Ray. Plus he's been on a great roll as a heel and can definitely cut the right promos for it. I wouldn't be too surprised if there was some sort of behind the scenes type leader like Eric Bischoff though.

As for the mentioning of Devon, that would be pretty cool actually, and surprising, but Bully would still have to cut most of the promos.

Well this is the easiest match to call of recent note in any company. Frankly, if A&8's lost I'd call that a huge swerve. The only question here is if Bully Ray is the leader or just a cog in the system. I definitely think he could be the leader considering the clothes alone. Frankly, A&8's dresses almost like they're followers of Bully Ray. Plus he's been on a great roll as a heel and can definitely cut the right promos for it. I wouldn't be too surprised if there was some sort of behind the scenes type leader like Eric Bischoff though.

As for the mentioning of Devon, that would be pretty cool actually, and surprising, but Bully would still have to cut most of the promos.

Basically this its obvious that Aces & Eights will win so its just a matter of if Bully turns on Sting and if hes the leader of Aces & Eights it would make sense he could be pissed for being held back by Hogan & Sting, He has history with Parks so maybe he knew Parks knew he was leading and told his lackeys to kidnap Parks. Plus how many times has Aces & Eights ran away when Bully hit the ring during a beatdown? Its his way of telling them enough is enough.

As for Devon for the love of god DO NOT put him in the group! He sucks I don't care if the fans in the impact zone love him hope he is really gone and wont be part of the group, Garrett better not be in it either.

Aces and Eights gets the win here, and like everyone else said, it is just a matter of if Bully Ray will be the leader of the group. I am hoping for some type of swerve other than what Bully does. Excited to see how this all goes down, and I don't have any other firm prediction other than Aces and Eights get the win.

A&8's will win this without a doubt. I'm still trying to figure Bully Ray's angle in this, especially being he's not in the title match. It's funny the idea of Devon being the leader. It's crazy for sure, but still funny. I'm still thinking Jarrett has a hand in this.

Ok so how bout this? Even thought it's pretty much a given that aces and eights will win, what if they don't? What if they beat the crap out of sting before the main event leaving bully without a partner and hogan helpless because he can't pitch in and had to watch his main man get beat down like they said. So it's bully wrestling the two aces and eights guys in a handicapped match until who comes out and makes the save? Devon. Dudley boys one night reunion, they get the win but then a&8's all come down on the ring and make hogan and bully watch them destroy devon and "injure" him, making it so he won't be back for a long time, that way if he doesn't re-sign it doesn't matter, but it ticks bully off and hogan to the point where hogan allows them in anyways after they pounded sting and devon in the same night leading up to some kind of reveal at the show on thursday?

I hope it's Wes Brisco and Jeff Jarrett. Although, I feel that Wes Brisco should be involved in some sort of angle with well Kurt Angle. It would be a storyline of betrayal. But, I don't care who it is I have faith in TNA unlike WWE who likes to make stables then completely destroy them and the guys gain nothing from it, whereas TNA will make the stable dominant and let it run for atleast 1 year. GO TNA!

Bully turning on Sting seems too obvious, so I'm wondering if it's going to be someone/something else.
this "match" will have 2 members of Aces/Eights. but we all know they have more than that and don't play by the rules, so I figure more will get involved.
what if 1 or more Aces/Eights get involved during the match, and Mr Anderson comes out from the back. everyone is going to assume he is upset because of Aces/Eights beat down last Thursday on Impact. except we never really saw them beat on Anderson, just Anderson on the floor. Anderson will come in the ring and Aces/Eights will clear out. Anderson will them mic check one of Sting/Bully and Aces/Eights will come in the ring to get the victory.
whether it's Anderson or someone else from TNA, I think it's going to be someone coming from the back to help Sting/Bully and that person will turn on TNA.

Bully turning on Sting seems too obvious, so I'm wondering if it's going to be someone/something else.
this "match" will have 2 members of Aces/Eights. but we all know they have more than that and don't play by the rules, so I figure more will get involved.
what if 1 or more Aces/Eights get involved during the match, and Mr Anderson comes out from the back. everyone is going to assume he is upset because of Aces/Eights beat down last Thursday on Impact. except we never really saw them beat on Anderson, just Anderson on the floor. Anderson will come in the ring and Aces/Eights will clear out. Anderson will them mic check one of Sting/Bully and Aces/Eights will come in the ring to get the victory.
whether it's Anderson or someone else from TNA, I think it's going to be someone coming from the back to help Sting/Bully and that person will turn on TNA.

That's another distinct possibility, however, Anderson is the flaw in your plan. He's gone back and forth from heel to face so many times that as soon as he came out it would be obvious.

Aces & Eights will win the match, otherwise the fact that TNA has spent the last 6 months trying to get the group over will have been a complete waste. Wouldn't bother me personally as I've little interest in Aces & Eights but TNA is obviously going to stick with it.

As others have pointed out, the real point of interest for this match is whether or not Bully Ray is a cog in the wheel or the wheel itself among Aces & Eights. TNA signed Bully Ray to a new contract and I have a feeling that he's on the verge of getting a major push as the top heel in TNA. As a result, I have a feeling that Ray will be getting a run with the TNA WHC sometime in the near future.

Austin Aries has stated that the group wants the TNA WHC as part of the explanation as to why they've attacked him. Ray has been firmly planted in the title picture since the Aries vs. Hardy match was announced for BFG and currently holds pinfall wins over the both of them.

It's looking more and more like TNA is going for the faction wars storyline again and one thing that all the various heel factions had including the Main Event Mafia and Immortal was that one of them was the TNA World Heavyweight Champion. TNA will stick with that formula I believe with Ray winning the championship very late this year or very early next year.

The faction thing has been done too much already, how long did the fortune v immortal thing run for? However it does look as though TNA is going down that route again.

Aces and Eights win and the most interesting storyline of the summer will continue. We haven't even had an unveiling yet. There not just going to lose and be banned from TNA.

Prediction- Maybe Bully turns on Sting, maybe he doesn't, either way, Aces and Eight walk out victorious.

I have to go with the consensus here. I firmly believe Bully Ray will turn on Sting during this match. Helping Sting defeat Aces & Eights should signify a face turn, right? I mean, this is the same group, who continues to torment and abuse members of the TNA roster, and Aces & Eights have pretty much declared war against Sting and Hogan. Assisting Sting in an Aces & Eights defeat would signal a face turn, and turning Bully face wouldn't make a lot of sense. Ray continues to excel as one of the hottest heels in pro wrestling, and revealing himself as a member of Aces & Eights will only cement his status as TNA's top heel.

Also, I expect this match to go on last. Hardy VS Aries is for the TNA WHC, and following the tradition of pro wrestling, the world title match should go on last. After all, the world title drives every wrestler on the roster to compete. It's the main reason why you lace up the boots in the first place. But this is one of those rare occasions, where another feud of more importance surpasses the world title.

The Aces & Eights reveals could provide some shocking moments, but when it's all said and done, I really hope Bischoff isn't the mastermind behind all of this. I am so sick and tired of Bischoff's stale act as the slimy and corrupt authority figure, and Bischoff as the leader would be a major letdown.

This ought to be interesting. I have a feeling that Bully Ray will end up siding with Aces and Eights. There's no reason why Sting should trust him. I could see Bully Ray being a member, if not the leader, of Aces and Eights. This would be a great time to reveal who some of the members are. Sting doesn't really need the win, he will be over no matter what he does. I think it will go on toward the end of the show, maybe even next to last.

Bully Ray will likely turn on Sting making it a handicap match that Aces and Eights win. I expect the angle to continue but with identities of members becoming known and someone other than Sting, someone who would actually need such a victory, defeating them. It will be very interesting to see what happens, this is as good a time as any to reveal who the leader is, it will be a memorble moment. I'm not going into this expecting a show stealing match, it could be alright but it won't be amazing.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Aces and Eights will defeat Sting and Bully Ray.

Unfortunately, Eric Bischoff will be a part of the group. In fact, he's the leader of Aces & Eights. Whether or not he's revealed tonight, is another story. For those who haven't seen this video yet, it's hilarious. Whoever uploaded this video sped up the audio, and you can clearly hear that the garbled voice of the A&8s leader is Bischoff. Not only that, but when they show the guy with the backwards baseball cap, it's also Bischoff's bodytype. Take a look for yourself, if you haven't seen this already:

[YOUTUBE]Ug1kfHkxNEk[/YOUTUBE]

Now maybe EB is just doing the promos for the group, until they decide who the actual leader is. That's possible too, but the one thing for sure is that Bischoff has been the voice of the leader.

I think Mr. Anderson will play a big part tonight as well. We never actually saw him beaten up by A&8s, we just saw the group standing over his prone body. There was no blood or bruises on Anderson either, just dirt (or something) all over his face.

I think that either Bully or Sting will get "injured" during the match, and that will prompt Anderson to run down and make the save. Except he turns on his partner, leaves the good guys laying, and raises the hands of the masked men. I actually started a thread about whether or not we'd see Anderson at BfG, and I think he will turn out to be "the inside man" if we see him tonight (which I think is a very good possibility).

No matter what happens, Aces & Eights almost have to win tonight. As everyone else has already said, the story can't progress if they lose. Well, I guess it could...but the logical progression is to have them win. I just hope we get at least one mask removed tonight, and I hope the reveal isn't a complete let-down (although it most likely will be). Either way, I'm excited to find out what happens during this match tonight.

It would only make sense for A&8 to win, don't watch TNA that much but to spend so much time on it and have them lose seems like a waste. It also seems like the easy way out to have Ray turn on Sting and be the leader of the group.

They will probably go the simple way and have Bully Ray as the leader but they could swerve everyone and have Sting turn on Ray and be revealed as the leader or the only other 2 options that would make sense are Park himself not being a "hostage" but the leader or Jeff Jarrett trying to take back TNA..

So Devon, as I predicted 10-05, was revealed as a member. I agree with those who say he's probably just a member and not tha actual leader but his involvement makes sense to me and also makes BULLY'S involvement in tha whole match itself make more sense too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back