• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bray Wyatt and MITB

A11oftheLights

Getting Noticed By Management
John Cena and Bray Wyatt's feud will come to an end either this Sunday at Extreme Rules or at Payback.

Once this is over, regardless of the results against cena, where does Bray Wyatt go from here? One suggestion that I read on here was that he goes onto the MITB ladder match. At first this seems pointless as most people on here generally agree that Bray's character isn't really about winning the title so what would the point of Bray going into a number one contenders match be? Well I thought about it and I have two ideas.

1. A 6-8 man ladder match allows for the chance for some real destruction
The MITB match is a chance for the WWE to put a bit of faith in someone as well as giving there spot monkeys like kingston a chance to shine. Bray wyatt could unleash some devastating sister abigails but also pull of his demon bridge taunt, imagine a sister abigail through a ladder, off a ladder (if its safe), onto a ladder lying down or into a standing ladder knocking other competitors off the ladder, Bray gets absolutely smashed with a ladder only to pop up into his bridge stance or someone's about to splash him from the top of a ladder only for Bray to bridge up (imagine Cole and King's reaction if he did it on the announce table)

2.Bray just refuses to win because he doesn't care for the title
He's just decimated everyone and all he has to is climb he gets to the top, laughs and the lights go out and Bray's just disappeared. Immediately can set up a feud with the superstar who goes on to win because it'll be a hollow victory

As I stated in an earlier thread, I think there's about a 15% chance that Wyatt gets involved with Daniel Bryan again. But, other than that, possibly Kane (with Wyatt as a tweener), Cesaro, Ambrose, or Rollins. Big men are always horrid in a MitB, so I hope that he isn't in one of those.

If he doesn't care about titles just shouldn't compete in matches like that. He's doing fine in high profile feuds without titles around, keep him that way. Would be dumb to see him (or someone else) spit all over the importance of the titles. Dumb for him, dumb for the WWE. In addition, if they want to do that thing, just let the Wyatts interrupt the MITB match, set up the next feud and leave.

Bray Wyatt's logical next step should be the WWE World title, winning the MITB could help him achieve that. Right now, you have either Bray Wyatt or Roman Reigns lined up as the next two big time stars. I'd say give it to Bray Wyatt, this builds a future feud between Reigns and Wyatt for 2015.

John Cena and Bray Wyatt's feud will come to an end either this Sunday at Extreme Rules or at Payback.

Once this is over, regardless of the results against cena, where does Bray Wyatt go from here? One suggestion that I read on here was that he goes onto the MITB ladder match. At first this seems pointless as most people on here generally agree that Bray's character isn't really about winning the title so what would the point of Bray going into a number one contenders match be? Well I thought about it and I have two ideas.

The MITB match is a chance for the WWE to put a bit of faith in someone as well as giving there spot monkeys like kingston a chance to shine. Bray wyatt could unleash some devastating sister abigails but also pull of his demon bridge taunt, imagine a sister abigail through a ladder, off a ladder (if its safe), onto a ladder lying down or into a standing ladder knocking other competitors off the ladder, Bray gets absolutely smashed with a ladder only to pop up into his bridge stance or someone's about to splash him from the top of a ladder only for Bray to bridge up (imagine Cole and King's reaction if he did it on the announce table)

He's just decimated everyone and all he has to is climb he gets to the top, laughs and the lights go out and Bray's just disappeared. Immediately can set up a feud with the superstar who goes on to win because it'll be a hollow victory

I like your second idea a lot. (Though I hope he is careful getting off the ladder in the dark..yikes! haha)

Another thought could be to give him the Money in the Bank and have him torture the champ with mind games of when he will cash. Could lead to some good segments. Have to be careful not to go TOO long with it, but a drawn out tease could mess with the champ's head and make his life miserable.

I wouldn't have him disappear. He's not got that type of persona like the Undertaker. I like the idea though of him just laying everyone out. Have him destroy everyone then carry the ladder away with him. If he walks out I think it send a bigger statement then disappearing.

Can you explain why bray wyatt isn't interested in the championships?

Has he said this in a promo or something?

Like another poster already said if bray isn't interested in it don't even put him in the match, cause Bray would end up saying stuff that would end up burying the match.

I say Bray needs to just stay away from money in the bank, can you imagine him carrying out a blue or red plastic case out? it would looks a little weird wouldn't it?

It would be like seeing the undertaker carrying out a mitb briefcase, it wouldn't make any sense at all.

I kinda feel the same way about the shield winning the briefcase it would just look weird, hopefully wwe will change the color to a deep dark purple color if the shield wins it that way it still keeps the cool looking.

Bray Wyatt's logical next step should be the WWE World title, winning the MITB could help him achieve that. Right now, you have either Bray Wyatt or Roman Reigns lined up as the next two big time stars. I'd say give it to Bray Wyatt, this builds a future feud between Reigns and Wyatt for 2015.

Logically that wouldn't be the next step. Bray Wyatt's character doesn't care about the WWE Title. Why would he go after it?

You're one of those people that thinks Reigns will be a big time star, so it makes sense that your logic is illogical... Just a heads up, just because WWE pushes a guy, doesn't mean they're the next big star. WWE can do a lot better than Reigns and they know it.

Bray Wyatt doesn't need a title to be relevant. Putting him in this match or having him win would be a huge waste. The man is currently more relevant now than the current WWE World Heavyweight champion. It might just be his involvement with John Cena (who also doesn't need the title), but why over book a performer with a belt when another one could benefit from holding that title? Daniel Bryan needs that title. Randy Orton needs that title. Other guys could benefit from that title. Bray Wyatt though? He doesn't need it. It would become secondary to what he's doing. He would easily overshadow the belt by just being him.

Everyone needs a title at some point to be relevant. Bray Wyatt is no Undertaker, and even Undertaker needed a title to stay relevant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back