Bray Wyatt revealed his secret

Greg

Dark Match Winner
Now that Bray revealed his secret with his new gimmick, what are your thoughts on this?

How far do you guys think he will get with this new character?

In my opinion, he should be the next big thing in WWE. The guy is so good on the mic, and now that he lost some weight and is in better shape, can probably move faster. I think the only thing he is missing now is to bring someone as sister Abigail. But besides that, this angle is going in the right way. Just get him in the ring, get him a good feud, and do not make him lose every PPV match he is in. I mean, IF creative can make that happen which seems to be impossible.

From a booking standpoint, I would throw in a twist. This isn't Bray Wyatt but his twin brother. Have him feud with himself for a month or two. Then end the feud by having him wrestle himself in a Hell in a Cell match. Have the twin brother win to officially retire the Bray Wyatt character. Then reveal that the twin brother was actually sister Abigail the whole time. She faked her death and transitioned to a man in order to take down Bray for being unfaithful to her years ago. After that he face Rollins for belt.

This seems to be a new twist on the mankind character. Seems like a decent character but they will falter with brays reboot due to clutching onto pg

The reveal finally tells us that he will, in fact, have a dark side to his character.

How they transition that into the ring and live on TV is still a big question. How will that work? Will he come out to the ring smiling with light, friendly music and then turn nasty in the ring? Or will it depend on his opponents whether he will come out friendly or come out with the dark and sinister look? Because WWE already has Finn Balor who, by the way, has NO real rhyme or reason why he is The Demon one day and not the next, other than the fact that "it would be cool because it's a PPV" and that is one of the main problems I have with Finn Balor.

I hope with Wyatt there is reasons why he turns nasty or why he puts on the happy-go-lucky act.

Of course, as others have mentioned, for this to be an ongoing success, he needs to also gain credibility. He needs to win his first feud, which should be a fairly high profile match-up, he needs to win most of his PPV matches and actually I think he needs to continue to do the pre-recorded "Fun House" segments so he's not necessarily wrestling every week but still on the show and still building an interesting storyline.

Right now, he's the only new and interesting thing going on with WWE right now, in my opinion.

I'd like to see his first feud be against Daniel Bryan & Erick Rowan, play the some unfinished business card.

If he wrestles the same in the ring, it doesn't matter what gift wrapper he is wrapped up in, he is still the same old Bray Wyatt -- a solo artist...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back