Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H at MITB?, More on Lesnar’s WWE Future

Martin Gabriel

Pre-Show Stalwart
We noted earlier this week that WWE officials were “in a panic” over the Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H storyline and were considering having the match take place at June’s No Way Out pay-per-view. In an update, they are considering it for No Way Out or July’s Money in the Bank pay-per-view. The match was originally planned for SummerSlam in August.

Moving the match up would extend the time between Lesnar appearances on WWE TV this year since it’s believed they only have him for around 24 dates this year with the rest of the dates being used next year for WrestleMania season. The main reason for keeping Lesnar out until the SummerSlam match was because they had already burned through 5 dates between WrestleMania and Extreme Rules.

Source: F4Wonline.com

I don't care what ppv the match takes place at just as long as we get to see then I'm content.

I don't get it. How does he have so much leverage? He can't fight. He can't play football (fucking obviously). He's not an actor.

He has nothing else going on. Wrestling is his only option.

Probably because he's made enough cash in UFC to where he doesn't really HAVE to do anything else.

I understand that. However, he's in his 30's, and most reasonably wealthy people in their 30's still need work. He needs them more than they need him, I truly believe that.

He lives in the woods. I wonder how much money he actually needs. Probably considerably less than the several million dollars he has. He probably wipes his arse with leaves and can snap an elk's neck with his bare hands.

Brock is worth over $15 million, has a clothing company and a huge farm where he makes money off the exports. He doesn't need anything.

He's worth 15 million and just signed a reported 5 million dollar contract, and he keeps his sponsors.

Keep in mind Cena is worth 18 million, but works everyday.

I don't believe that. Lesnar's a super marketable dude. When he was UFC Champion, I saw Lesnar swag and posters around the mall more often than any other UFC fighter up to that point or since then. He's a very big star and a household name, even if he left UFC fans with a bitter taste in their mouths.

"Hi, I'm Brock Lesnar, and welcome to EXTREME TRACTOR WARS!"

When he could make a show like that, he doesn't need WWE...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back