Bye.

WBL

All bronies will clop in hell.
I thought this place was gonna be different. But obviously the mods can be bullied rather easily, and public opinion has turned on a dime thanks to constant bullying and bullshit. And obviously the constant bullying isn't going to stop.

People said that I was a great poster, that I had a lot of potential. That I was rookie of the year here, even though I'd only started in September. Well, you can thank Yaz and his little bronies for you guys never finding out just what I had planned to help this place along.

Looking through the archives, I'm not the only promising new guy you guys have pissed on, pissed off and pissed away. Maybe you should remember that next time you remember why membership is so low and why there's so little interest around here.

You know, it's funny... I was about to join your federation after everyone here was begging me to. I'd had a character all prepared, based somewhat on the works of Go Nagai. But now seeing that a brony was part of the federation, probably the biggest red flag of them all, I'm glad I stayed retired.

I thought I was going to have some fun here. I thought I was going to make some friends here. But even the friends I was making were influenced by the bullying and the constant bullshit. Which, I guess, goes to show what kind of friends they truly were.

And with people like Butcher showing their true colors of what they think about me, or what they can be made to think about me with enough pressure, there's nothing else tying me here.

Batista-gif-001.gif

If anyone wants to contact me, I won't be logging in here again. You can contact me here: http://goo.gl/zPOD

Clop in hell, broniefag.

Where did it all go wrong?

He started getting a little bit cocky when he was getting positive attention for being a good poster.

Then Rusty wanted some "new blood" to mess with and WBL stepped up to the plate.

That led to a spiraling downfall.

Given time and patience he probably could have come back from all that and been okay.

Where did it all go wrong?

Basically when he overstepped his boundaries. Most people sided with him as opposed to Rusty at first (I was neutral throughout personally), but when he started giving people like Yaz and Rayne shit, he developed serious ego issues and he couldn't recover.

Live Yáz;5014093 said:
No the problem is that I'm a brony who gave him an infraction.

I would've shoved my hoof up his arse and called him the broniefag instead but that's just me personally. I like previously explored orifices.

I'm not ones for "Who?" comments but seriously "who?"

Well, that was completely expected.

Just imagine the Peter Griffin cruise ship goodbye gif here, I'm too lazy to look it up.

Next time, and I include myself in the guilty party here, perhaps we should wait until someone's been around more than a month or two before giving them ego-feeders and telling them they have potential to be great posters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back