Cake

No, not the band. But heres some of their music anyway.

[YOUTUBE]__PU5CVSegg[/YOUTUBE]

What I really want to know is what do you think is the best part of the food, cake? The actual cake, or the icing?

Cake is a great thing, Diabetes is not.

If I were you I would be more concerned about how badly you have been owned in the Sports Stadium than worry about what I say here.

If I had to choose between icing and the bread (which is what I'm assuming you mean TPP), then its the bread. I like the icing but I could do without it. The bread, when done right, is the best.

I love cake. I love icing. I think they're best together, but icing > cake - unless the cake is moist and delicious.

Cake is also a great, great word. Useful when you need a placeholder word.

That, simply by its name, seems it might kill me. While it seems I'm incredibly unpopular here, suggesting my death is a little too extreme.

I usually don't pick a better part of the cake, since it's only on special occasions I'm allowed to eat it at all.

Oh! Would it? Silly me...

:lmao:

TJ just red repped me!

Wishing & dreaming of another member's death should be grounds for banning.

So, you guys, if I am not here in a couple of hours, then just put it down to me being banned from the site.

I love cake. I love icing. I think they're best together, but icing > cake - unless the cake is moist and delicious.

Cake is also a great, great word. Useful when you need a placeholder word.

The other thing about Icing is that Icing can be good with other things. Cake really can't be. Put icing on Ice Cream or cookies, and it's amazing. Not so with cake.

we need cake pictures in this thread. Here's a kickass one.

mario-wedding-cake.jpg

You kidding? Put cake with ice cream and you have either ice cream cake (amazing) or squishy, ice cream soaked deliciousness (also amazing).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back