Calgary Region, Philly Subregion: First Round: (4) Vader vs. (29) Bob Orton

Who Wins This Match

• Vader

• Bob Orton

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Cowboy is in way over his head in this draw....Orton is not big, strong, fast or skilled enough to counter what Vader will throw at him. For the sake of Kayfabe, it may be booked for Orton to get in some perfunctory offense before Vader starts to bludgeon him with really, REALLY stiff shots to the head,neck and chest. A bodyslam or powerslam followed up by a Vadersault puts an end to this travesty in under four minutes.

Shoot, poll was already closed. I was surprised to see the only choice (from what I have noticed) whereby the winner was completely unanimous. Had I had the opportunity to vote, it would have still been unanimous. Vader, one of the most dominant big men in the history of the business. Easily goes over Bob Orton, who I don't think I would even know of except for the fact that he is Randy's father.

Seriously! nobody voted for Bob Orton? I would have voted for Vader but im shocked nobody voted against Vader because of his botches lol. Bob Orton deserves at least 4 votes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back