Cena heel turn and why I don't think it's necessary.

listen im a big Cena fan and everyone seems 2 want him to turn heel i dont understand why eh brings in millions for the WWE

in london where i am from think he has a lot to offer the WWE and has rose their awareness in the WWE because of his face status , why change it

even if he cant wrestle a brilliant match which in my opinion he can but when people say he cant you try to say he should turn heel :wtf:

he also brings millions in for merchandise and he wont turn heel and a batista fan saying cena cant wrestle a match :lmao: have you seen batista with all his steroids :lol: Batista cant wrestle a match

A final answer to the question title IT IS UNNECESSARY AND POINTLESS IF HE DID TURN HEEL AND I HOPE IT DONT HAPPEN

LASTLY, HHH NEEDS A HEEL TURN

CenaFan, do you have any suggestions on what you would like to be see changed with his gimmick? Would you change looks or personality? Just curious.

As a Cena Fan, i'm tired of WWE making his gimmick out to be just kids, because that seems to be the only reason why certain haters dislike him and the reasons certain haters have. I basically would change the whole perception of his character. I want his move names to go back to normal. I just want WWE to stop treating his character as if it's suppose to be just be for kids.

I also would like WWE to use him better in the ring. WWE portrays him out to be someone who can not really wrestle and anyone who has a brain and has watched him in OVW knows that he can wrestle and can sell in the ring.

As a Cena Fan, i'm tired of WWE making his gimmick out to be just kids, because that seems to be the only reason why certain haters dislike him and the reasons certain haters have. I basically would change the whole perception of his character. I want his move names to go back to normal. I just want WWE to stop treating his character as if it's suppose to be just be for kids.

I also would like WWE to use him better in the ring. WWE portrays him out to be someone who can not really wrestle and anyone who has a brain and has watched him in OVW knows that he can wrestle and can sell in the ring.

I've seen quite a few of his OVW matches, he couldn't wrestle then either. Face it CenaFan, you're part of a minority. Most adult wrestling fans can't stand Cena, and they couldn't stand him even if he were a heel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back