Ch-ch-changes

Father:_Polley

Fun's my Chinese neighbour's name
I'm making some changes, and have decided that a new finisher is needed. I have a name in my head, but am torn on what the move should be. So... it's up to you, the WZ fans.

Remember, Vengeance is a big powerful guy, fast for his size, and mildly on the vicious side so make your suggestions around that.

I'm not saying what I choose, all will be revealed in good time.

Lee, you will hear my plans soon

How about the "Get hit by this and leave within 4 shows" :p. Jokes good buddy. Anyway, what about "Driving Hate" or "The Soul Snatcher". Your one is probably better, but those are just some on the spot thoughts.

For some reason, because Vengeance has the the spiritual master behind him, I kinda see the finisher going like this:

Standing behind the opponent
Double arm hook from behind, raise him as if you're scarificing him to the Master
Then either: throw him up, catch the front of his face and slam him into the mat or fall backwards flipping your opponent over and hitting the mat face first in full momentum

For some reason, because Vengeance has the the spiritual master behind him, I kinda see the finisher going like this:

Standing behind the opponent
Double arm hook from behind, raise him as if you're scarificing him to the Master. Then fall backwards flipping your opponent over and hitting the mat face first in full momentum
I like this one

Have him take his opponent outside the ring, knock him down, grab his feet and spin him. When he reaches terminal velocity, swing his head into the ring post. Get into the ring, and win, Berserker style, by count out.

Ok, the move has been decided, the name was already known...

Lee, we shall have words on MSN to go over things

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back