TM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Wrestler's Real Name: Trinity Mickael
Wrestler's Gimmick Name: TradeMark
Wrestlers Nickname: TM
Height: 6'4
Weight: 234
Hometown: Kamloops, British Columbia
Billed From: Vancouver, British Columbia
Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: Cut short, styled to the maximum
-----------Eye color: Hazel
-----------Facial Hair: Chin curtain: facial hair runs from hairline, across the chin, to hairline. hair width thick
-----------Ring Attire: long baggy pants.Bads, and knuckless glove on my right hand hiding a tattoo.
-----------Backstage Attire: Business suit
-----------Physical Features: Incredibly good looking. Scar on his back.
-----------Tattoos: A mysterious tattoo on thumb joint. TM on the back of my neck. Unknown to others, a bar code on the back of my head.
Alignment(Face, Tweener, Heel): Heel
Gimmick: Incredibly Rich, but the reason is unknown.
Strength/Weakness: Great Mixed Martial Artist. Long endurance. Countering skills. Weak against hard blows, high fliers, Finishing manuevers
Trained By: Japanese Yakuza
Sample Pic of Wrestler:
11692486225exGK7.jpg

Brief History: Unknown for the most part. Definate Connections to the Tokyo Yakuza. Incredibly rich, but no one knows how.
Title History: Bought out NJPW and AJPW and becamse the dual champion
Entrance Music: Bloodmeat- Protest The Hero
Entrance description: I come in, the lights are dim, and there are two intersecting blue lights. I walk out slowly, and do not acknowledge the fans.
Finishers: Copyright Infringement- Hangman Neckbreaker. Trademarked- Guillotine Chokehold
15 Most used moves:
Chop
Enzuigiri
Irish Whip, to another Irish whip to a drop kick
German Suplex
Axe Kick
Rolling kick
Leg drop off the top rope
Figure Four, but not for submission purpose
Scissor Kick
Overhead kick
crossbody block
Trapping headbutts
Heart punch
Knee Lift
Spider Twist

Sample RP:
Some people say that life is a journey only undertaken by the brave. I have destroyed those brave one shattered skull at a time. Some say courageous men can win any battle, I make those men run with fear. I have trained for 17 years in the dark heart of society, where people laugh at good men torn to shreds. I have made more money than most can ever dream of, but it is not money that concerns me. It is the sound of bones being ground into dust. I am coming to WZCW for that one thing. Take a look at my work.

*Tape rolls*

TradeMark: I am going to take you into a world of pain. My name is TradeMark and this is my story of the takeover of New Japan Wrestling.

-------------------------------------

*Inside office*

TradeMark: I am here to take over NJPW. You knew this say was coming Chōshū

Riki Chōshū: You know I will never sell out to you and your vicious ways. You are pure evil. This company is not about that!

TradeMark: I am not giving you an option here, you may either sell out, or I will take it from you.

Riki Chōshū: I shall give you one option to take my company. You may face our top star 'Hiroshi Tanahashi' in a bonified street fight, here tonight.

TradeMark: I'd hate to have to take out one of MY future main eventers, but let it be so.

Riki Chōshū: Hakedi, get Hiroshi in here right now!

Secretary Hakedi: Yes Sir!

Hiroshi Tanahashi: What do you ask from me, sir?

Riki Chōshū: Let me introduce you to TradeMark Hiroshi, he wants to take over the company.

Hiroshi Tanahashi: But sir, this man is, is not right, this is madness.

Riki Chōshū: He has left me no choice

Hiroshi Tanahashi: I shall fight for you, I shall fight for NJPW

Riki Chōshū: That is what I must ask from you.

Hiroshi Tanahashi: I will die for you sir.

TradeMark: That you shall.

Riki Chōshū: May the spirits be with you.

--------------------------------------

*Match-up*

TradeMark dominates the IWGP Champion, Hitting the Copyright Infringement, a move so devastating that Hiroshi is briefly knocked out. TradeMark then applies the Trademarked and stops Hiroshi from breathing.

TradeMark know owns NJPW

---------------------------------------

*Tape Ends*

TradeMark: You see WZCW, I have taken over wrestling company after Wrestling company, and now I am coming to get yours. I look forward to meeting you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back