Character Changes

Not anymore they're not.

Could someone remove Spinebuster from my signature move list. My finisher is a Spinebuster and I don't want it in both sections. I have nothing to replace it with at the moment.

ShinChan™;5616405 said:
Slight Change

Xaitlyn's weight from 175 pounds to 135 pounds.

Quick question. Why is she suddenly dropping 40 pounds? I'm not saying I'm against the change, it is just that dropping that much weight is drastic.

Quick question. Why is she suddenly dropping 40 pounds? I'm not saying I'm against the change, it is just that dropping that much weight is drastic.
Not sure how but I screwed the right weight. Miesha Tate's weight is 135 pounds and I got 175 pounds. So, just wanted to make it more realistic. Sorry.

No it's not.

Tate had to struggle to make 135 pounds. She weighs much more than that. You'd be making it unrealistic by changing the weight to 135 pounds if you were constructing your character on Tate.

I don't know. It's enough to make her near faint once when she had to cut weight.

It's likely enough to make changing your weight pointless. It's not going to cause any significant change to how the character is presented so I don't see the need to include a change at all.

ShinChan™;5616433 said:
Okay, so leave it as it is. Thanks & Sorry.

A drop to 165 isn't a crazy drop, Mikey has gained ten pounds since he started in the fed, but yeah, the 40 pound drop is a bit much man. Plus, with Xaitlyn being a striker, she needs a bit of weight behind her in my opinion. I'm willing to give you 165, but 135 is too much.

Like Prophet said though, ultimately the weight isn't gonna be a big factor in how the character is presented.

Entrance change up

Entrance Description: Flex emerges on stage in Flex Fitness tracksuit with a hood over his head and holding his duffle bag. As he begins to walk down the ramp he takes out a t-shirt gun and begins wildly shooting it all throughout the arena. He then proceeds to toss protein shakes at any fans heckling him and uses the hood over his head to avoid any negative words from fans. If he's the first competitor out he will wait until his opponent is out before slowly (almost to the point of annoyance) disrobing from his tracksuit and body weights and stretching till his opponent is visibly angry. And if he's the second one out he'll do the same thing.

I need a complete overhaul of my App. I made this so you can just copy and paste...hopefully before my KC match gets written so all the changes are in the show

Gimmick Name: Tony Mancini

Announced As: The Italian Stallion, Tony Mancini

Height: 6foot

Weight: 275 lbs

Hometown: NYC

Billed From: Yonkers, NY

Alignment: Face

Fill in the Blanks With Your Information: Introducing first from Yonkers, NY being accompanied to the ring by Gino Rizzoli, weighing 275 pounds...The Italian Stallion, Tony Mancini!

Appearance:

----------------Hair Colour/Length: Short, brown hair

----------------Eye Colour: brown

----------------Facial Hair: None

----------------Ring attire: Black Pants (Same as sample pic) with the letters NYC is Red, White, and Green

----------------Backstage Attire: same as Ring attire only with a fedora & black wife beater and the Cornicello Charm given to him by his mother around his neck.

----------------Physical Features: very muscular

----------------Tattoos: Italian flag on his back with the letters NYC on his shoulder in the same colors and "NEVER BETRAY THE FAMILY" in old english across his chest

Sample Pic of Wrestler: Johnny Stamboli
Johnny_the_Bull_7.png

Main Gimmick: The son of Former Mob boss Angelo Mancini and Wife Priscilla Mancini. After they died in an accident he became the single father of an infant daughter named Amelia Rose. Not wanting to raise his child the way he was raised he moved to the suburb of Yonkers, NY and became a born again Christian in the hopes of breaking the chains that define his family

2 Characteristics of Gimmick:
1) As a born again Christian he tries his best to do what's right no matter what.
2) Sometimes Tony does slip up, after all he's only human

Brief Bio/History: Tony is trying his best to balance his wrestling career with being a single father as well as coming to terms with his past and his new found religion

Entrance Music: Hero by Skillet
[youtube]uGcsIdGOuZY[/youtube]

Entrance Description: Hero hits and Tony walks out to some cheers mixed with the usual boos (as time goes by the cheers out wiegh the boos until the boos go away entirely). Gino is by his side and still gives the audience the same rude Italian hand gestures they both used to which causes some of the cheers to turn to boos and the boos already happening to get louder. Noticing the difference Tony looks back at Gino and tells him to stop or leave (whether he leaves or not is up to the writer so feel free to mix it up).

Fighting Style: Brawler

Previous Injuries/Character Psyche: being a baby Christian it is still very easy for Tony to fall back into old habits he is trying to get rid of. Having Gino still with him doesn't help any but he's having trouble telling his best friend to get out of his life despite knowing it's the right thing to do.

Finishing Moves (2 max):
Riposa in Pace (Sitout Spinebuster) - Main Finisher
Il Siluro Italiano (The Gore) - Desperation Finisher

Signature Moves (3 max):
Hard hitting Lariat
Sidewalk slam

12 Most Used Moves:
1: DDT (any variation)
2: Bear Hug
3: Tilt-a-whirl Slam
4: Suplex (any variation)
5: Forearms to the face
6: Neck Breaker (any variation)
7: guillotine leg drop
8: BulldogL
9: Facebuster
10: Atomic Drop
11: Regular clothesline (as opposed to his signature move)
12: Running knee while opponent is propped in the corner

Sample RP: I'm just gonna post links to my favorite 3 I've done so far

1) Lethal Lottery VIII: EurAsian Championship – Titus Avison Vs Xander LeBelle Vs Theron Daggershield Vs Tony Mancini

2) Meltdown 133: Veejay vs. Tony Mancini

3) Titus versus Theron Daggershield, Xander LeBelle & Tony Mancini

Brief Bio/History:

Eva's rise to fame as a model was your regular "rags-to-riches" story, growing up with a poor family who hated her, and being severely bullied at school for wearing tattered second-hand clothing (amongst other reasons). She turned her life around and made it in the fashion industry, modelling for some of the biggest clients in the world & becoming a controversial figure for her stance on the industry. Due to these controversies & Eva being a professional model for over a decade, the fashion industry began looking towards new faces and models, causing her career to suddenly plummet within the space of a year. With her father ex-communicating her from her own family, and putting a restraining order against her from ever returning, Eva had no where to go.

Eve became hurt/disgruntled from the way that her life had treated her, and was not willing to accept that she was done. The only thing she loved, success, was not going to slip through her fingers, just like her friends and family had done. To climb back to the top, Eve tried finding alternative methods. She thought she could use WZCW as a platform to relaunch her modelling career, but Eve was shocked to find out she had a knack for professional wrestling, and enjoyed the success, and the glory, she attained from the business. Slowly, Eve transitioned from the world's greatest supermodel into an aspiring wrestler who wants to be known as the greatest of all time.

Main Gimmick: Former supermodel attempting to rekindle the glory of being the best.

2 Characteristics of Gimmick:

1) Chip on her shoulder; always believes she has something to prove
2) Lone wolf; her desire for stardom overshadows her desire for friendships

Entrance Music: "I Want to Live" - Skillet

[YOUTUBE]KQcY1aj9XTI[/YOUTUBE]

Entrance Description:

The arena goes dim, with a single spotlight shining at the top of the entrance ramp. Eve Taylor steps in it, with her head looking down. She slowly lifts her head, and slowly looks around the entire arena, before bursting out from the spotlight and amping up the crowd. She marches confidently down the ramp, still in her model strut.

As she hits the end of the ramp, she jumps onto the apron, and heads over to the closest turnbuckle. She ascends it Rocky-style, and once again the arena goes dim, with a bright light over Eve Taylor. She slowly holds her hand out, trying to reach for the heavens. As the chorus kicks in, she grabs hold of the spotlight, and the arena comes back to life. Eve is seen standing atop the turnbuckles, holding her arm in the air, with her eyes closed, taking a deep breath. After a second, she opens her eyes, and pumps up the audience, before jumping off the turnbuckle, pointing to everyone in the arena.

Previous Injuries/Character Psyche:

Bad Ankles - Years of modelling has given Taylor ankle cramps and, if targeted, can cause extra pain.

Protects Appearance - Eve will do her very best to block/reverse any attacks targeting her face.

Theatrical - Much like the Show Woman fighting style would suggest, Eve adds theatrics to her moves to amp up the crowd, and herself.

Regular Moveset:

Arm-Trap Neckbreaker
Big Boot
Headbutt
Jumping Knee Strike
Knife-Edge Chop
Leg-Trap Sunset Flip Powerbomb
Northern Lights Suplex
Running Double Chop (to cornered opponent)
Running Hurricanrana
Side Kick to stomach, then Side Kick to head
Sliding Forearm Smash
Topé con Hilo

NEW ENTRANCE : Mark Keaton makes his way out to the ramp with a big sneer on his face. He holds his golden, end of the year awards up for the fans to see then bangs his head as he heads to the ring. He kisses both trophies and leaves them at ringside. He slides in the ring and throws off his leather jacket, he starts to play air guitar wildly while making an intense rocker face.

A couple quick changes please......

IMAGE REP

images

Logan is now clean shaven and beginning to get into even better shape, as hes's starting to lose his gut slowly as he trains.

ENTRANCE SONG

[youtube]eeqGuaAl6Ic[/youtube]

ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION

As the bells hit the lights go dark, before green lights begin pulsating to the beat of the song, the letters L-O-G-A-N slowly appear on the video screen. At roughly 30 seconds in, we see Richard Goldman strut out with a big smile on his face as he stops at the ramp and turns towards the now emerging Logan McAllister. Logan walks out, going to the left on the stage and pointing out to his fans, doing the same thing on the right side before coming back and walking with a purpose down the ramp, stopping to occassionally high five some kids on the way to the ring. When he approaches the steps he runs up them, before walking slowly to the middle of the ring edge, leaning back on the ropes and staring out into the crowd. Logan then enters the ring posing in the center of the ring, jersey open and arms outstretched(ala bret hart) while Mr. Goldman simply applauds and smiles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back