Children, I require assistance

Jane

Getting Noticed By Management
I'd like to download a PC game to entertain me, but I can't think of a good one. More aiming towards some sort of simulation game, as opposed to a shooter or anything like that, but anything awesome works. I'm gonna torrent it, so anything works.

Proceed.

Oh fuck dude, If I could play minecraft you would never see me. I've literaly watched hours of minecraft video's on the tube. It's sad and seeing me with that game would be sad as fuck. I believe I have a shit grafics card and I just don't have enough money anymore to pay for just about anything.

Oh fuck dude, If I could play minecraft you would never see me. I've literaly watched hours of minecraft video's on the tube. It's sad and seeing me with that game would be sad as fuck. I believe I have a shit grafics card and I just don't have enough money anymore to pay for just about anything.

Shit, I know how that goes too, my shite graphics card has prevented me from much fun on my computer. I purchased minecraft when it was still in alpha for like 9 euro or some shit like that. There's a reason they call it MineCrack.

I can't even play the fucking classic version of it. It just shows up as clear blocks with like a little coloring in it. I hate it, I really want to play.

Nope, I've dabbled with multiple texture packs in single player, and the transparent blocks with a little bit of color sounds like a certain type of texture pack, which makes me think you might just have to mess around or make sure the texture pack is set to default.

Jane, stand-alone or are emulators fine too

Depends, I guess. I recently played through Pokemon HeartGold on an emulator, and that was pretty good. But I find emulators have a lot of problems and crash issues, so I don't love them.

Sim City 2000 or Oregon Trail

I have Simcity 4, and even though 2000 might be better, I think it'd feel like a step back. I have no idea what Oregon Trail is. I'll look into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back