Computer Games Ask A Question Thread

StrangerX9

Dark Match Jobber
**Edit by AJ**
This thread is for any questions regarding any new games that might be coming out and you have a question like what system its coming out for or any other questions related to games. Same with Computers you have any computer problems and needs to an answer ask it here as someone may have the answer.

OK this is going to make me sound like a dumb ass but, how the fuck do you tag in your partner in a tag match??? I tried everything luckily my partner tags himself in (I dont' know how to do that either), or i throw my opponent into the corner and do a grapple with my partner in teh same corner on the other side of the ropes. THUS, he is tagged in. . .

So how do you tag in your patner?

They definitly need undated instuctions in the game and some updates fucking ASAP!!!!

This thread is for any questions regarding any new games that might be coming out and you have a question like what system its coming out for or any other questions related to games. Same with Computers you have any computer problems and needs to an answer ask it here as someone may have the answer.

OK this is going to make me sound like a dumb ass but, how the fuck do you tag in your partner in a tag match??? I tried everything luckily my partner tags himself in (I dont' know how to do that either), or i throw my opponent into the corner and do a grapple with my partner in teh same corner on the other side of the ropes. THUS, he is tagged in. . .

So how do you tag in your patner?

They definitly need undated instuctions in the game and some updates fucking ASAP!!!!

For the PS2/3 it is X to tag in your partner, not sure about the 360. Overall this game is pretty good, for me anyway. The only big glitches are in the Superstar 24/7 Mode, but I never bothered with that anyway, wrestling games will never have a "great" season mode, they will always be the same(If you use Taker or another big star, you will practically be treated like a jobber and you will always be called "this superstar"), I always hated season modes in wrestling games. Me and my bud does the GM Mode
(I controls Raw, he controls SD) and we create our own storylines with the wrestlers and we use our favorite wrestlers when we put them in a match. I find this 100x better than a damn single player season mode where the storylines hardly make sense.

The only big problem I had with SvR 2008 is the Showman fighting style, sometimes they would spam getting on the turnbuckle and showing off, they also use their special to steal finishing moves too often, so I fixed that by only allowing wrestlers to have Showman as a secondary fighting style in the Create-A-Moveset.

Is their a way to get my music and video off my flash drive/jump drive to save to my hardrive of my xbox 360.

I want to move all my vid's from CPU to my Xbox and the windows media center doesn't work on my computer for some reason, so is it a way to just take all teh crap from my jump drive to save to my hardrive. So far I been able to play my vids, but not save my vids.

I am curently Playing Zelda: Twilight Princess. If any of you are playing this game and If You know what i'm talking about, i need help getting to the boss in the sky heavens? Any Suggestions?

I am curently Playing Zelda: Twilight Princess. If any of you are playing this game and If You know what i'm talking about, i need help getting to the boss in the sky heavens? Any Suggestions?

i have a game cube to go with it. if you want to know?

Any questions you have regarding a certain game, ask in here. Spam allowed to a degree.

I have one. On GTA IV is there a way you can highlight where all the pigeons are on your GPS?

Good idea to start a thread like this. Sorry I don't know the answer to your question - and hopefully the thread doesn't get questions piled on top of questions, but I do have a question also.

A friend of mine got a USB adapter so he could use his PS2 controllers on his new PS3. I have San Andreas for the computer, and I was wondering if there was a USB device of some sort that I could use to hook my PS2 controller up with the computer to play SA.

Any ideas?

Good idea to start a thread like this. Sorry I don't know the answer to your question - and hopefully the thread doesn't get questions piled on top of questions, but I do have a question also.

A friend of mine got a USB adapter so he could use his PS2 controllers on his new PS3. I have San Andreas for the computer, and I was wondering if there was a USB device of some sort that I could use to hook my PS2 controller up with the computer to play SA.

Any ideas?
I would think that you could Google your answer, but I imagine that any converter that would take your PS2 controller to PC would be every bit as expensive as just buying a simple PC controller. Most PC controllers use the same format as the PS2/Xbox controllers. I would say instead of wasting your time trying to find an adapter, just go buy a PC controller.

And Jake, I'm not even sure what you're asking. I'm not too far in the game, so I'm not real certain when it comes to having birds or whatever.

I would think that you could Google your answer, but I imagine that any converter that would take your PS2 controller to PC would be every bit as expensive as just buying a simple PC controller. Most PC controllers use the same format as the PS2/Xbox controllers. I would say instead of wasting your time trying to find an adapter, just go buy a PC controller.

And Jake, I'm not even sure what you're asking. I'm not too far in the game, so I'm not real certain when it comes to having birds or whatever.

I'm going to agree with sly here bro, Just go buy a computer controller, If you have a computer store new or used one. Go up and ask them if they have them, If not see if they have a catalog of what they order and what they can. And with some shipping and the money you can probibaly get what you want. I know when I had my comp controller I could play gba and game cube games. But really why go try and find a usb adapter when you could just go buy a comp controller. There great dude deff go buy one.

And to jake google is your best friend. I havent played gta 4 yet but I know that alot of cheat codes are out for the game and maybe what your looking for is out there.

I too agree just buy a pc controller they sell one at walmart that is the exact design of a ps2 controller. I didn't catch the price on it but if you go with an adapter it could cost u more than a pc controller.

And Jake i assume you found that website in GTA 4 that tells you were everything is like the pigeons and health packs and everything. I'm about 80% that you can not put marks on your maps for all the pigeons but if you find a way i would love to know myself.

I have trouple connecting my computer with xbox360. I have connected it but how can I move my music from my computer to xbox hardrive? I can play music from my computer on xbox but I can't copy my music in to xbox! How can I do this?

Is the problem with my connection. I have my computer connected to DSL modem and also my xbox is connected to it.

I've also tried the windows media connect and it give a code and then says I need to go to www.xbox.com/pcsetup and then nothing, I can't get beyond that. Please help if yo know

Got to connect your eithernet cable in the PS3 or connect it wirelessly if you have a router. You have to go to newtwork settings and it will say wired or wireless set up you choose accordingly...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back